We read a lot of excellent reviews about the hotel but was not expecting much since we got the rooms at a very low price so we were expecting so- so service. Much to our amazement and pleasure, we were treated like queens during the duration of our stay. Upon arrival we were given welcome drinks and tasty mini local desserts. The staff processed our check in while we were enjoying their wifi in the lobby. The following day, in our excitement to go out to explore the temples, we fogot to lock the room safe and only realized it when we got back 9 hrs later. The manager left a note informing us that they have secured the safe with their own code. Everything was intact. Very honest, friendly, approachable and accomodating staff. We also enjoyed authentic
Khmer meal in their restaurant at a very affordable price.
Would definitely stay here again if we go back to Siam Reap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap