“Food, friends and fun!”

Siem Reap Party House
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Description: At Siem Reap Party House.We serve High Quality food in good size portions at affordable prices all while still offering top class service with a smile.Our romantic restored wooden house restaurant upstairs and a great wine bar style downstairs both available for dinning you can have any drink your heart desires from our amazing bar staff open till late.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Taking my visiting family out for food we had the best Italian gnocchi of my life there, the upstairs is a great area for friends and family to share food and fun times. Every other Tuesday they host a fantastic Spoken Arts night and Paul and his beautiful wife are really welcoming hosts. Do drop by if you are in the alternative area of town, Son San Road. (Sok San means 'ever rising'.)

Reviewed December 10, 2013

A real bar you can stand at and talk with others. Food is good! service is great. A fun place to get smashed, trashed etc. You can have a quite meal upstairs with a special person or just sit at the bar and eat a huge tasty hamburger thats like one at home.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We both had an inexpensive and rich gnocchi dish with salad which even included a beer for $4.50. The food and service was just great!
Our waitress was really friendly and her english was almost excellent as well!
We just can recommended it.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I haven't eaten too much at the Party House but it is always of my list of bars to go to for a late night drink. Very pleasent atmosphere and the Aussie owner, Paul, will always give me a bit of time for a chat. It's just a short way friom pub street and well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This Bar had a great vibe from the moment I walked in the door.
Great outdoor seating and who can escape upstairs if you want.
Great staff and the food was well worth the price.
I meet the owner who is a cool Auzzie with a passion for Siem Reap.
I caught up with my mate Brad at 7p.m and didnt leave the Bar until 4a.m!!! There was no need to go anywhere else.
I will be back