“Get Your Gibbon On” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flight of the Gibbon - CLOSED

Flight of the Gibbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Founded in 2007, Flight of the Gibbon is one of the most established and trusted zipline tour operators in Asia. We are proud to provide action-packed adventure experiences to people of all ages and all nationalities. Flight of the Gibbon sets the standard for quality zipline adventures, conservation, safety, customer service and environmental education for our guests. We will make your zipline adventure a unique and unforgettable experience. Our all-inclusive experience combines pick-up and drop-off in VIP transport, authentic lunch/refreshments, the highest safety standards and the most memorable zipline adventures in Southeast Asia. Flight of the Gibbon in Cambodia is privileged to be located inside the Angkor Archeological Park close to the town of Siem Reap. Our invitation to locate within a UNESCO World Heritage site was made possible by our continuing commitment to the environment through the rehabilitation of gibbons, various tree planting projects and other work in the local community. Our location in Siem Reap makes it ideal to combine ziplining with a trip to Angkor Wat.
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Get Your Gibbon On”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Was excited to do this and see the Siem Reap jungle from above. The guides we had were Lucky and Channy, who always put safety first yet also took time to ask questions about which countries the group was from and inform us of plants, trees and animals that lived below. I thought because the site of the zip was within the Angkor park complex, we would see a temple from above at some stage, this wasn't to be. Overall the Gibbon is a very good addition to the already exciting, adventurous city of Siem Reap.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A highlight of our travels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I fully, happily recommend Flight of the Gibbon to anyone who has even an inkling of desire to try out zip lining. Our hotel pickup was punctual; our guides were fantastic, friendly, and fun; the forest was gorgeous; and of course, the ziplining was great. The restaurant they took us to after was also lovely and provided us with more food than we could eat (I can't recall the name of the restaurant anymore, unfortunately).

A five-star and then some experience. Do it, do it now!

Jeonju, South Korea
“Definitely worth trying out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had the best time at Flight of the Gibbon. The guides were very professional and informative. They made me feel comfortable and safe the entire time. They were also the funniest guides I've ever had. I would recommend this to anyone!

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Best Family Activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We are from Singapore and we usually travel abroad every year. We decided to go to Siem Reap this year as I want my kids to explore the World Heritage site of Angkor.

We did visit many temples and historical areas. It was great but after a few days my kids started to feel bored and lost their enthusiasm. So, the evening we were on the way back to our hotel I saw this advertising on the local taxi (I think it's call Took Took or something). I researched online and immediately interested to have my family joined it.

It was the right decision as during the whole tour my kids, my wife, and of course me too we all had so much fun. It had been a while I didn't see them laughing historically (from joking each other that they were scared of height and from the screaming! LOL)

(Spoiled alert) I love the treehouse. It was perfectly built and the view is stunning. You are surrounded by trees underneath and it was just amazing. The honeymoon zip (the staff called it) is also interesting. I held my wife hands while we zipped together and it was so romantic (Tarzan style LOL)

The staff were very professional too. They were funny but they also were serious about our safety. I recommend you all to try it if you have a chance. I didn't know about it which is quite ashamed as I think it is a really fun activity - especially for family.

Ipoh, Malaysia
“Great way of completing Siem Reap trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

My friends recommended me this tour they had done it before in Thailand.i saw on the website and found out that they are now offering in Siem reap as well.i gave it a try.IT WAS GREAT!

My wife is scared of height but the staff even made her feel safe and secure enough that she tried it too!

I totally recommend you do this while traveling in Siem reap! It's really worth it!