“Warm, personal and reliable Keo !”

Best Angkor Driver - Private Day Tours
Ranked #31 of 285 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: I am one one of Cambodia's finest driver (honestly) with over 10 years and in that time have done hundreds of tours to Angkor Wat and the surrounding Angkor temples. There are over 100 temples and monuments from the Angkor period (covering 3000 square kilometres) around Siem Reap.My services are Car, Van, and Tuk Tuk
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our family of 2 adult and 2 teens engaged Keo after searching through trip advisor. The choice turn out to be the best we have made for our trip to Siem Reap. We engaged him for a 3 days iterinary to visit all major temple sights going as far as Beng Melea. We travelled in both his tuk tuk and car on different days. He drove very safely and took good care of us during the 3 days. His rate are very competitive, he is also flexible and adjust his trip based on what we want to do. What we like about him is his warm and personal touch, it is just like travelling with a trustworthy cambodian friend. It is meeting locals like him that made our holiday such an enjoyable one. I will highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have a safe and hassle free sight seeing in siem reap.

There are newer reviews for Best Angkor Driver - Private Day Tours

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I spent 2 days with Keo. He was always reliable, very friendly and gave us a good price. Despite the Angkor half marathon being the same weekend we were at the temples, he managed to get us to all the sights we requested with very little trouble.

I know my review is quite short but I cannot recommend him enough. If you need a driver for your visit to Siem Reap please call this man he will ensure all your requirements are met.

1  Thank kazbop
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Keo is really helpful, we asked for finding a tour guide thru mail. he found us a very good one. Keo is always courteous and kind to us. we highly recommend him for anyone who wants to travel to Angkor. It's our first time to Angkor and hopefully to return in the near future. certainly will ask for Keo's service again!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We know from the Internet keo's. When contact with him, a little hesitant, because of his English is not very good, worried about poor communication, through several e-mail exchanges, found that he is a very patient man, in time for my questions are carefully explain clearly and reasonably arrangements for our trip, this point we have a very big help. Before the plane worried that he will not appear on time, when we arrived at the airport, he had to wait a long time for his confidence in me, do not under any advances and identity confirmation. Journey, before each separately, he must confirm the time and place of the next meeting, when every time we come out from the area, he can immediately find ourselves, the air conditioning turned on, to greet us. Meet every morning, he would remind us with tickets in Chinese, thank keo, gave us such a beautiful happy, trusting journey, thank you very much!

1  Thank Shanxo
Reviewed December 7, 2013

keo is always smiling and courteous even though we were late most of the time. we asked him to pick us at around 8am but we came out of our room around 930 cause we forgot that our phones will adjust the time
due to time difference. he was patiently waiting outside and said that it was ok. he was really helpful in all of our queries and needs. he would even suggest other places to visit at no additional cost. he is definitely my favorite tour guide/driver in all of our travels!