“Reliable, friendly and very safe. ”

Best Angkor Driver - Private Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 276 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: I am one one of Cambodia's finest driver (honestly) with over 10 years and in that time have done hundreds of tours to Angkor Wat and the surrounding Angkor temples. There are over 100 temples and monuments from the Angkor period (covering 3000 square kilometres) around Siem Reap.My services are Car, Van, and Tuk Tuk
England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Reliable, friendly and very safe. ”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I spent 2 days with Keo. He was always reliable, very friendly and gave us a good price. Despite the Angkor half marathon being the same weekend we were at the temples, he managed to get us to all the sights we requested with very little trouble.

I know my review is quite short but I cannot recommend him enough. If you need a driver for your visit to Siem Reap please call this man he will ensure all your requirements are met.

1 Thank kazbop

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hsinchu, Taiwan
“big thanks to Keo!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Keo is really helpful, we asked for finding a tour guide thru mail. he found us a very good one. Keo is always courteous and kind to us. we highly recommend him for anyone who wants to travel to Angkor. It's our first time to Angkor and hopefully to return in the near future. certainly will ask for Keo's service again!

Visited December 2013
Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Neou Keo”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We know from the Internet keo's. When contact with him, a little hesitant, because of his English is not very good, worried about poor communication, through several e-mail exchanges, found that he is a very patient man, in time for my questions are carefully explain clearly and reasonably arrangements for our trip, this point we have a very big help. Before the plane worried that he will not appear on time, when we arrived at the airport, he had to wait a long time for his confidence in me, do not under any advances and identity confirmation. Journey, before each separately, he must confirm the time and place of the next meeting, when every time we come out from the area, he can immediately find ourselves, the air conditioning turned on, to greet us. Meet every morning, he would remind us with tickets in Chinese, thank keo, gave us such a beautiful happy, trusting journey, thank you very much!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Shanxo
Caloocan, Philippines
“excellent”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

keo is always smiling and courteous even though we were late most of the time. we asked him to pick us at around 8am but we came out of our room around 930 cause we forgot that our phones will adjust the time
due to time difference. he was patiently waiting outside and said that it was ok. he was really helpful in all of our queries and needs. he would even suggest other places to visit at no additional cost. he is definitely my favorite tour guide/driver in all of our travels!

Visited October 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Going around Siem Reap with Keo!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Recently I went to Siem Reap for holiday and Keo was our driver for tuk tuk / car. We started off the first day on his tuk tuk and we requested him to bring us to a local food shop for breakfast. He brought us to a place where we had delicious bowls of Cambodian style noodle at a cheap price! We then went on to visit many temples including Bayon, Angkor Wat, etc. Along the way, Keo would tell us the interesting history of each temple. Our second day was on his car and we started off at 5am to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat. We visited a few temples later in the day and we also went to Tonle Sap lake. The thing I like about Keo is that he drives very safely and we also got to visit each temple at our own pace. He can speak English well so we had no communication problem. As a helpful Cambodian local people, Keo would gave us tips on where to go for dinner. We also get to know a lot about the life of Cambodian people in Siem Reap. Oh I almost forgot about one important thing. Keo was very kind enough to give us free water bottles for the whole day! It was extremely useful since the weather in Cambodia is quite hot!

Visited November 2013