“Good comfortable place in Siem Reap”

and 1 more site!
Avallon Boutique & Spa
Ranked #229 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel is a great bargain. We got an air con room with two double beds. The room was very large and cleaned daily (towels were also replaced daily). Not a walkable distance from the city centre but only a $2 tuk tuk ride. The staff were very welcoming and accommodating. The food was good and prices were comparable to most restaurants in the city. Bathroom was quite big but the water was always on the cool side. Wifi connection was very slow.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Olga B

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Such a beautiful and friendly place to chill for a while! People are nice, location is really good, quiet, near to the Ankor temples. So many activities all around, you can't get borred.
We spent such a great time there, and recommend it to everybody.
Looking forward coming back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I felt very welcomed from the beginning the Owner Patrick and his staff was very nice to me, they explained everything about the city to me. My room was very spacious, clean, & with a good internet connection. I was proposed a good tour of a floating village which I highly recommend to any one visiting Cambodia. The spa treatments are fabulous! And I got all of this for a very affordable price. I recommend anyone to stay here at the Avallon Boutique and Spa when visiting Siem Reap.

Room Tip: If you are unable to use stairs, I advice you to ask for the rooms on the ground floor as they do no...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 3, 2013

me and my partner stayed at Avallon for 2 nights in october. We find the stay comfortable and the stuff friendly and hospitable. Thebroom was clean and well maintained. Mr Racheam the manager was forthcoming with all helps like ticket booking, organising visit o Apshara dance. The location was peaceful, serene far from the din and bistle. The spa was also decent. Please maintain the standard. All the best.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mahuasalphi
Reviewed October 22, 2013

From the beginning i was made very welcome.The room was spacious,clean, with tv,& good internet connection.The relaxed atmosphere provided a balance to the physical exertion to daily sight-seeing.As the city centre can be over-stimulating,I found it's location to be a welcome respite to the abundance of guest houses & night-time activities...Though it is not disconnected,as it is only a short ride or walk into the hub.From here you get more than just the city centre & tourists...It provides a true flavour of the people,& the people are very gentle indeed.A smile is their currency,provide that,& you are part of the landscape.The owner is a man I found instant rapport with & if only all proprieters were as authentic as he,the travel experience,would be one of never-ending joy.Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Robert F
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I arrived in Siem Reap by air and was picked up at the airport by a tuk-tuk driver. We adventured to the hotel through the countryside (ok - it felt like countryside after being in Bangkok) and through the flooded streets, with young men throwing nets for fish, children playing in the water, and people generally treating the flooded street as party central. It was a wonderful introduction to Cambodia!

I stayed at the Avalon during its first 2 weeks of opening, as we faced challenges of construction noise, water / no water, electricity / no electricity. That said, the location and the owner & staff running the hotel made my stay very special. After the first few days we felt like family.

The Avalon is not near the tourist section, so it is quiet at night and interesting during the day. There is a local market close by and the experience is authentic. I met other guests and joined with different guests for different day excursions - making my experience richer.

The restaurant / bar at the Avalon has excellent cocktails and dinners. The spa treatments are fabulous! And all of this for a very is affordable price. I recommend you stay at the Avallon Boutique and Spa when visiting Siem Reap.

Room Tip: If you like to see the street life and get the morning sun, ask for a room facing the front of the h...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Excellent value for money, friendly and good staff, good beds and spacious rooms. In a quiet location and it's very and cheap to get to the busier areas. If you are looking for a cheap and decent hotel then this is definitely worth staying in.

Room Tip: All rooms seem good
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PaulKenny55
GUYOMARCH, Owner at Avallon Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thanks to all of you for your support of our concept. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and as you know we are trying to be even more a cocooning place through redesigning of our tropical garden and also our bamboo bar restaurant. Concerning our adventures program we are also trying to improve it through price reduction where it is possible. We would like to offer you the best of cambodia for a real budget price.
See you all again with great pleasure.

Patrick GUYOMARCH