Review Highlights
Nice place for the price

Reviewed August 17, 2016

from $25.00
from $35.00
from $28.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I received a $6 Khmer massage for 1 hour. It was nice but not as deep as I was expecting. Everyone who works here is really nice and welcoming.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

My husband and I were walking around Siem Reap last night looking for a massage and opted for this place. I won't speak for his experience but I was not pleased that: 1. my massage was over in about 45 minutes even though we were paying for an hour, 2. It was extremely warm in the room (thankfully at least a fan was turned on move air) and 3. My massage was very gentle and not deep or intense like I've enjoyed while we were traveling in Thailand. Waste of time and money.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

As far as a budget spa is concerned I found this to be good. The facilities were adequate and the massage I got was very good, strong and professional. It was quiet and well air conditioned and I was comfortable during the massage. i was very pleased with it and plan to go back to try some of their other services.

Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Me and my friend went there. It was a huge mistake it was the worst massage ever. I regret not walking out. The 2 girls talked to each other the entire time and were extremely obnoxious. They also gave absolute terrible massages at some points it barely felt like they were applying any pressure.

Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

I am sorry that I have to write this review. I did nothing but rave about the wonderful Thai massage, foot scrub, manicure and pedicure that I had. Unfortunately for me, I thought that I paid my 18$ bill with two ten dollar bills and a one dollar bill, however when I returned back to my hotel, I noticed that I had instead paid with a $100, $10 and $1. Within 15 minutes I returned to the spa and of course they said that this did not happen. I know it was my mistake but had hoped that the owner and workers would have been honest. This experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth, I trusted my positivity in this country and now has been jolted back to reality. I know that they probably needed the money more than I did, I just hope they spend my generous tip in their children or something to better their lives.

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went to Oasis Massage & Spa in the Centre of Siem Reap after dinner. We choose to have an oil massage .
Straight away it did not work for me as the 2 girls started to chat in their own language . I thought it was bad manners for a start as we did not understand them . For me the purpose to have a massage is to feel relax, mentally and physically . To have this constant chatter ruined the session for me . I did not rate the message either so I would not recommend this place .

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had a 60 minute oil body massage, very relaxing and well worth the $8. Located in a side street near Pub Street, the staff were friendly and attentive.

Reviewed October 10, 2015

Good value massage near Pub Street in Siem Reap. I chose the full body 1-hour massage, and found it to be relaxing and therapeutic. I'd recommend this place to others.

Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife had full body massages here. The place is okay and you should not expect 5 star treatment since it is cheap. We paid $6/hr for Khmer and $12/hr for aromatherapy massage. The masseuse was good at her job.
Overall a good experience.

2  Thank Mahendra A
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

To start with you should know, the massage rooms are not individual. There is a curtain between people. And the girls will talk to each other during the massage. Beyond that I had the best massage of my life from this girl who was part monkey and part ninja. Maybe I got lucky but it was honestly the best massage of my life.

1  Thank revdo