“Great guide-Nice man”

Asia Private Guide Service
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Asia Private Guide Service Day Tours, We have been working as a tour guide with the tourists in Angkor Archaeological site as well as other tourism sites around Cambodia since 2007. We have guided my guests to almost all tourists attraction in Cambodia.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We had a wonderful 3 days with Lekh,he showed us around the temples using his knowledge to keep away from the busiest times and places. He was informative and knowledgeable and has a fun warm character.
He wants to impart his knowledge to you and can chat about the local economy and national politics also.
He was always prompt and with his driver always in the right place at the right time the days went very smoothly.
I would definitely use Lekh again and recommend him highly.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Travelling on my own, Lekh took great care of me throughout my 3 days of seeing the temples. Had a great itinerary that allowed me to see some of the temples either on my own or with very few other tourists. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Really enjoyed this tour. Very interesting and good variety of sites. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I visited Siem Reap last month to see Angkor Wat and the other sites in the area. i checked Tripadvisor looking for guide service recommendations. I contacted several of the listings and decided to go with Lekh Puy (puylekh2003@yahoo.com) as he was extremely responsive and helpful via email providing suggested itineraries. This turned out to be a great choice. Lekh is everything you want in a guide::knowledgeable, organized, prompt and has good English skills. More importantly he is passionate about his subject and wants to make sure that you see. learn and enjoy. Great trip thanks to Lekh for his knowledge and guide skills and to his driver who was always in the right place at the right time to pick us up with cold water,, hand towels and a smile.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went on a two day tour with Phat. He was very knowledgeable and provided a great insight into the current and past history of Cambodia.