Review Highlights

via mobile
Angkor Wat Tour Guide

trez411
Toronto, Canada

All reviews puy lekh his knowledge day tour angkor temples avoid the crowds cambodian history two days take pictures photo opportunities great sense of humor safe driver beat the crowds koh ker temple tour amazing photos always on time excellent tour
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I booked a private guide tour with Lek (friend of Hann). I had a wonderfull time. The temples are simply amazing! Lek was very knowledgable and told me lot of interesting facts on the story of the different temples. He did also know when to go to each place to avoid the big tourist crowds. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Lekh is a great tour guide providing helpful historic information and he is very patient. He is calm and collected in his approach. We did an afternoon tour on Day 1 and decided to end it earlier to rest up before our Day 2 Sunrise tour. Lekh was very accommodating to our change in schedule. On Day 2, we did the sunrise tour and asked to go back to the hotel for the free breakfast before heading out again to complete the rest of the tour, which Lekh was completely fine with. Highly recommend a guided tour of Angkor wat with tuk tuk transportation as it is a lot of area to cover.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We enjoyed a great tour to a number of the temples as well as other interesting sites around Siem Reap with Lekh and Saroun as our knowledgeable and pleasant guides. They were both good at selecting the right times and places to go to avoid crowds of other tourists. Our guides made our tour interesting with all their knowledge of the history of the Khmer empire as well as about today's Cambodia. We strongly recommend them to other tourists.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a two days temple tour and Lekh was my guide. I just can tell you: That eas the best thing which vould happen. First of all the whole organiation was perfect and very precise. We were always on time and his talent and experience made me avoid the groups on the sites which destroy the whole magical atmosphere of these temples!
Lekh is a very fine, symphatic person with plenty of humour and is interested to exchange ideas and likes conversations. We learned a lot from each other.
Finally I would now recommend a three days tour, because its rather much to see. In three days you would have more time to relax and to enjoy tbe hospitality of these great people in Cambodge.
Thank you so much, Lekh, to give me so much from your ancestor's culture and yours!

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Lekh was awesome. He helped us beat the crowds, knew the best places for photo's and was really knowledgeable about the people, the history and temples.
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a top class temple experience.

LekhPuy, Owner at Asia Private Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Greg,
On behalf of my team, I would like to say thank you very much for spending a value time to wrote a review to TA. Your experience is definitely express with our services on your holiday in Angkor wat, Cambodia.

Best regards, Lekh

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were incredibly impressed by Lekh's tour of the temples. Lekh made us feel reassured that we were in good hands with his prompt email replies, on-time hotel pick up/drop off, impressive knowledge of Siem Reap and the history of the temples as well as his kind and friendly manner.

Thank you very much Lekh for a wonderful day!

LekhPuy, Owner at Asia Private Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hello Harriet,
On behalf of my team, I would like to say thank you very much for giving the fabulous review to us. Your review is the most important to visitors and it is certified about your experience to use my services. I am trying to do better and better ever. I hope to see you again

Best regards,Lekh

Reviewed August 12, 2018

We had a 4 days tour and I am really glad, that we chose Lekh as our guide. He was on time everyday, gave us great care and really a lot of great information about the history and temples. He also now how to beat the crowds and even in popular temples with a lot of tourist (Angkor), he will show you places where you are alone and can enjoy the atmosphere. If you are looking for a guide in Siem Reap, stop looking and take Lekh.

Hello Jan,
On behalf of my colleagues, I would like to say thank you very much for giving the wonderful review to us. Your review is very useful to visitors and it will share your experience to other visitors. I hope to see you soon

Best regards,Lekh

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Our hotel (Viroth's) booked Lekh for us, and we felt incredibly lucky to have such an experienced and patient guide. My friend and I are both Classics professors, so we had a lot of questions about the temple architecture, religion, and culture of the Angkor kingdoms, and Lekh had the most up to date information on recent archaeological research as well as deep knowledge of the original Sanskritic names of the temples and their meanings. We had two fantastic days in Angkor itself, and we really missed his expertise and deep knowledge when we had to switch to a different guide on the tour to Koh Ker, Beng Melea, and Rolous. It was not the same at all :( Lekh and our wonderful tuk tuk driver were very accommodating of all of our preferences, and even helped us to put together a great picnic with local grilled food by the reservoir! I look forward to visiting again, and would definitely recommend Lekh as an excellent guide.

LekhPuy, Owner at Asia Private Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Mira,
On behalf of my team, I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience to other visitors. I hope to see you again

Wish you and your family good luck forever

Best regards,
Lekh

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Lekh and his team were exceptional guides. They were incredibly well versed on all the temples - including the lesser known ones. We had a wonderful couple of days getting to know them and listening to the fascinating history of the Angkor temples. They even knew exactly where to stand to get the best views and photos of all the sites. Lovely air conditioned car and cool towels and cool wafer to keep us refreshed along the way.

LekhPuy, Owner at Asia Private Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Emma,
I am Lekh. On behalf of my team, I would like to say thank you so much for spending a value time to wrote the wonderful review to my website on TripAdvisor. Your sharing experience is the best thing for visitors. Thank you very much for everything again

Best regards, Lekh

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Lekh provided my sister and I with an incredible 2 day tour of the Angkor Wat temples when we visited Siem Reap last month. We arrived in Siem Reap not sure if we wanted to hire an official guide, but after hiring Lekh and touring the temples with him, I can't imagine seeing the temples any other way. Lekh was extremely knowledgeable about the history, mythology, and architecture of each temple, spoke great English, and was an incredible photographer to boot. We left feeling like we had seen everything that we wanted to see, learned a ton, and had enough photos to last a lifetime. I cannot recommend Lekh and his guide service highly enough.

Dear James,
I am Mr Lekh. I would like to say thank you so much for sharing your experience in Angkor Archaeological Park with our services.

Best regards,