“Excellent food, personal service”

Genevieve's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 922 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Genevieve's is a Khmer/Western restaurant in Siem Reap, located in Bamboo St. not far from Wat Damnak.At Genevieve's, we provide high quality food and service and have a commitment to contributing meaningfully to the community in Siem Reap.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We went with our family of 5 (with children aged 8, 10 and 13) for an early dinner. Phil, the australian owner, came to our table and gave us his recommendations that absolutely can be trusted. While the children opted for western food (Pizza, Burger), my wife and myself opted for local ones (tempura, khmer curry). Everybody was happy with the quality of the food and the swift and attentive service and excellent value for money. We can fully recommend the place for families.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Genevieve's restaurant has very high quality meals (better than the others we had in Siem Reap), excellent service (the Australian owner is constantly watching out for the diners and helping his staff if needed), very low prices including very good wines. Although they do not give cooking classes, the owner arranged for his head cook to demonstrate how to cook two key Cambodian recipes (Amok Fish and Chicken Curry) that were fabulous. I took video and my wife took notes. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Genevieve's has moved across the road to bigger premises and added a few extra dishes to the menu. Prices remain excellent and the food quality is as good as ever ... probably the best local restaurant in Siem Reap. As always the staff and Phil [the owner] deliver outstanding service with pleasant smile and cheery welcome. I ate there several times....my first port of call each time I return to Siem Reap.
You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Trust the manager's suggestions. The Khmer curry, tempura prawn and lamb shank are amazing. Helpful staff and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Ate here after reading the reviews, I was not disappointed! Lovely little place not far from Bar Street. I ordered pepper squid to start, followed by beef salad - everything was delicious. Also had two mojitos and an expresso, total came to under $13 - absolute bargain for such good food. The portions were very generous, I couldn't finish my main &felt VERY full. The owner (Phil) is friendly and helpful, I'm tempted to go back and try the recommended curry! There were people being turned away due to how popular it was - every table was full by 7.30pm. Luckily I'd emailed Phil to make a reservation that afternoon, he got back to me within the hour. Definitely recommended!