Sala Lodges
$89
$60
$29
  • Breakfast included
Le Meridien Angkor(Siem Reap)
$122
$71
$67
$120
Excellent 5/5
All reviewscambodian housesauthentic khmertuk tukbeautiful garden settingunique hoteldogs barkingmosquito netwooden houseconstruction noiseinfinity poollong weekendangkor watperfect oasisday bedcomfortable bedscold towelsspent three nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed 5 days at the Sala Lodge, which is located close to the center of Siem Reap in a quiet neighborhood.It is a charming and comfortable boutique hotel. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and all amenities one would need. Wifi works well. The grounds and the swimming pool are beautiful and maintained to perfection. The food is delicious and there is a selection of local and international dishes. Cocktails are great. The staff is attentive and efficient. Various excursions and spa treatments can be booked through the reservation desk, which is also able to advise you thereon. We would strongly recommend this hotel for a stay in
Siem Reap.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Valerie D
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I love the lovely decor and ambience when I stayed there with my family in July. Food was amazing. Room was clean and our king size bed so comfortable. Staff was friendly and service superb. Owner Mr Arne was hospitable. It was our most pleasant and memorable trip.
Certainly, I recommend the place to anyone looking for a wonderful place to relax. From Ms Thuy, HCMC, Vietnam.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This stay in the newly opened Sala Lodge was a truly great experience. Secluded but still only 10mn cycling to the Market, the Lodge is all what we were seeking for these few days in Siem Reap from Singapore : great khmer wooden houses (we stayed at 5 in a huge "family" house), great garden with small rice paddies intertwined, great pool with the right Mojitos to go with it by the evening, great food with the right Swiss professionalism and most important great people to take care of our stay in the slightest details. One comes to forget we came here for the temples nearby . But the morning ride by Tuk Tuk to the temples and the early visits organized by the Sala Lodge crew proved to be a unique experience....knowing we would fall back to the bungalow for a wonderful siesta during the hot hours of the afternoon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Laure et Jerome P
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Thank you Simone for welcoming me and my friends last week. We had an amazing stay thanks to you and your dedicated and smiling team. The villas are beautiful, the garden is luxurious and the service impeccable. You planned everything for us to have a perfect stay in Siem Reap and around. You made my birthday unforgettable and I can never thank you enough...

Room Tip: We had the villa with the view on the swimming pool. Stunning view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Turning from the hap hazard streets of Siem Reap into Sala Lodges' driveway was like discovering a secret hideaway in the urban jungle. This was just the beginning of many more discoveries we made as we checked in and wandered through the gardens to our house (house #7 with pool view) The house was large and well appointed. I loved the feel of the natural timber floors under my feet inside and out on the large private balcony. One of my favorite aspects of Sala Lodges was to be surrounded by the authentic timber houses and gardens combined with modern quality amenities such as air con and Wi-Fi. The staff were great and could not do enough to ensure we were comfortable and enjoying our stay. Sala Lodges restaurant was a great place to eat, drink, and chill out flicking through my iPad over looking the gardens. The hotel booked our tours of the temples and massages at a local spa. Both experiences were high quality, memorable and highly recommended. The complimentary tuk-tuk removed any need for haggling with the other local options. Sala Lodges was one of the most relaxing spaces we have enjoyed while traveling in Asia. I have literally just booked my return trip to Sala Lodges!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends