“Wonderful Experience, Superb Staff!!”
Review of Healing House

Healing House
Ranked #42 of 99 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide high quality spa treatment and therapy massage services in Siem Reap & Phnom Penh,CAMBODIA from 2006. We have fully trained our staffs to be professional our service menu such as , deep tissue back therapy , traditional Khmer massage , 4 hands therapy , relaxing oil aroma therapy , herbal compress , warm stone , facial treatment , body treatment , foot reflexology , manicure & pedicure. On the other hands, we use special organic products, original homemade products, opi color , and also you can buy our massage & spa products for home use. We have clean toilet & shower room for every customer, and everyboby enjoy our service in the private room with free Wifi for all our location. Welcome to our clean and relaxing atmosphere to take care of your every need!
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have been to Blue 7 many times in the past year as I reside most of the year in Siem Reap. They have always provided a great experience but it is being dramatically improved.

The owner has hired a full time trainer from Phnom Penh to come and train the staff. They are receiving training daily are he is expanding the menu of services substantially.

The facility have always been very nice and well maintained, but the whole place is undergoing a substantial upgrading to go along with the expanded offering.

The best part of it all are the rates they charge for a spa of this caliber, they are extremely reasonable!!

Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Healing House

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I do like to have a massage now and again but quite often I will leave a parlour a bit dissapointed as the masseurs are either too soft or too hard. The woman who did my full body massage was excellent. The place itself was good, with nice facilities. Good friendly staff. Good value for the service I got. Worth a look.

1  Thank Stevylake
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I visited Blue7 Massage in December 2012. It's very close to the Pub Street area and opposite the street that takes you to the night market. There are so many massage places available, but I chose this one because it looked really clean inside.

I wasn't disappointed. The massage was excellent, the staff were courteous and I was met at the door by an young English speaking Cambodian. The massage itself was fantastic, so good that I nearly fell asleep! The massage rooms were quiet and clean and it was a really relaxed atmosphere.

I've had a few massages in Siem Reap, but Blue7 was the best so far. I'd recommend anybody to get a massage here!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My fiance and I just had a fantastic 1hr body massage at Blue7 Massage and Spa, Siem Reap. The staff were warm, friendly and very skilled. The spa and massage rooms were immaculate and all the bedding and towels were very clean. Our massages were reasonably priced and we both left feel rejuvenated. Both of us would definitely recommend them to anyone visiting Siem Reap.

1  Thank Charlotte W
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I went to Blue 7 Massage along the Sivutha road,near by Night Market in Siem Reap Angkor, Cambodia. It is an excellence massage and comfortable place where I can relax and It locates in the central of the city. We also can find other services together around Blue 7 Massage in Siem Reap such as Guest House, Hotel, Mini Mart, Night Market and varieties of food.

At least 2 times a week I went to get such massage service at Blue 7. The main interesting for me are : the price of massage is suitable price, friendly and professional staffs. It not just provide the service only body massage but also foot massage,oil massage, 4 hands massage and so on.

I ensure that it is the best massage service that I have ever tried.

1  Thank Liona_13