“The best spa”

55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“The best spa”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had lots of treatments here, it is very clean, excellent therapists and amazing value. We were staying at Raffles and had a massage there but it was quite expensive. We walked past Body Tune and decided to have a treatment and were so pleased that we went back on our last day. They were really friendly, a real treat.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
D.C.
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Too noisy!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

For the price (in Siem Reap) if you want quiet relaxing place do Not go hear. Very noisy. Treatment themselves are good, and place is clean and friendly, but lack relaxing atmosphere. They do accept kids -- my 11-old son came with us.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“body-pain is what it is....”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

After few days of road-side foot massages, my husband and I decided to pamper ourselves with a more lavish body massage at one of the well-recommended spas. The place was clean and nicely decorated, the massage rooms were dimly lit, with soft music playing which presented relaxing ambience. But the massage was anything but relaxing. My messeuse was so fidgety with her hair and shirt - most of the time she was massaging with one hand. The massage was more using the fingers than the palm and was hurting. I had to tell her couple of times to be soft and gentle. While doing the leg and foot part, she did some sort of acrobatics with her legs and body, I felt like partnering her in some sort of acrobatic stunts...wasnt able to relax at all !! The pillow was too high and the spine was pressed so hard in the curved posture, the pack pain stayed for 3 days!! My whole body was paining when the massage was over. Wouldnt recommend at all!!

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Terrible Masseuse”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We went here on our first day in Siem Reap. The environment is nice, seemed clean and relaxing. We wanted 90 minutes traditional massage but they were only able to do 60 minutes. My masseuse was chatty from the moment the massage started. Her English was very weak so I could barely understand what she wanted to say, but I think it was mostly complaining about she's been working for a long time and how tired she is. I would smile back politely and close my eyes to try to enjoy the massage again. She would then tap me to get me to open my eyes and listen to her talk again. This happened at least 5 times. When she was massaging my arm she stopped to look at my hand for a minute. I finally said to her "please massage", and she talked some more. Since my mom was in the next room I called for her attention and said to her (in Chinese) that my masseuse was being lazy), at this point I think the woman probably realized I was complaining so she calmed down a bit. Later during the massage, she was stepping on my back and slipped, she was able to balance herself and only fell to her knees, but she started giggling and collapsed fully on me. I mean, her whole body was completely on top of me!! There were so many other times in the massage when she did really stupid things like pointing to my stomach and hers to compare the size, like comparing our hand's shape, like leaving the room several times to clean her nose. The massage itself was mediocre, but the whole experience was horrible.

My mom said her masseuse was fine. I guess I just had the bad luck.

2 Thank lcacds
Sydney, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Little Haven in Siem Reap”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Where else can you get an hours massage for $12 USD is a clean and modern spa? Body Tune was up there with the best.

We had one large room for my husband, myself and the two children and had a hilarious time all lying there in the semi-darkness enjoying our super pampering.

Only con, the other guests (Japanese) next to us were super noisy chatting away loudly before they were being massaged and there was only a curtain between them and us.

Lovely ladies with wonderful hands and a great set up!

Visited October 2013