“Caring and sensitive to the needs of his clients”

Siem Reap Adventure Travel
Ranked #20 of 819 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dear Values of tourist who wish to come and visit Siem Reap! You can get our professional tour guide who had long experiences with guiding to guide you around, They gonna share you more History, Architecture, Culture, Photography, Today they can be your guide next they can your friend or family, Our tour guides will more informative of suggestion and re flexible to help your trip. We hope see everyone here! Assistant Mr: Sokpee Sumsot
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Caring and sensitive to the needs of his clients”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Sokphee has good command of English and plus his good knowledge in history, made our visit to the archaeological park a very pleasant and educational experience. He also has a broad knowledge of the society of siem reap.
David & family.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JayavarmanVIII

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful Trip”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Spent two days touring the temples of Angkor and could not have done it without Sokpee and Seed's help. I really appreciate the time you took to plan the activities specifically for me. All the best and thank you!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nalini H
“Can't wait for day 2!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I just finished day 1 of our two day tour of the temples and are so excited to see what comes next. Our guide (Mr. Sokpee) is extremely knowledgable and seems to know everything about everything. He is very friendly, has a good sense of humour and has been willing to accommodate all of our requests with a smile on his face - we were essentially able to customize our own trip. Lots of water is also provided to help withstand the beating of the sun/heat.

If you want a tour of the temples that is fascinating and flexible, then Mr. Sokpee is the man for you!

Visited July 2013
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sokpee !! Friendly Guide We Ever Met”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Visiting Siem Reap (Angkor Wat)... was my childhood dream when I read about them in History books... I had loads of questions on Hinduism and Buddism in Ancient Cambodia.. We went through Sokpee's website "http://www.siemreapadventuretravel.com/" .. Called him over phone to get information about his service.. He helped us right from booking a beautiful hotel , transportation .. Vegeterian Food.. etc .. He had his plans .. and We had ours about visiting temples.. He never complained nor got frustated for our demands... We learnt a lot about Cambodian Culture ,,,History behind Angkor Wat... I also recommended my Singaporean friends to hire Sokpee!... They also were very impressed by his service....

Visited August 2012
1 Thank nopodige
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Entertaining and culturally interesting trip catered to what I wanted”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Sokpee is a brilliant guide that will made a trip exactly how you like it. He is so knowledgable and engaging in how he presented information to me as a tourist. I have given his details to 4 different friends and they have all loved the experience

Visited March 2013