Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Good massage

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ReneeC1962
via mobile
Lash Extensions were pretty good!

Reviewed February 8, 2018
Tia G
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Siem Reap
from $25.00
from $35.00
from $28.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage thai massage after a long day full body massage massage places usd asia
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tried their foot massage for 60mins, after a day trip to those temples. Their massage is excellent just the staffs there keep on chit chatting with each other while they were massaging you. You will felt like they were just take it easy when they served you. Overall their technique was good and can be compared to real thai massage.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came in for just a simple $5, 60-minute foot massage and it was ok. The next day we decided to get an oil massage and the place wasn’t very clean, the girls talked to each other and were on their phone and it was just awful. Won’t go back again. Spend more money and go to lemongrass.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a 60 min foot and 60 min back shoulder head massage that was amazing! Unfortunately we didn’t ask the names of the ladies but definitely one of the best we’ve had all trip !

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

After all the fancy massage centre which charges premium to render their services, I think this is reasonably priced and $6 for 60 mins and I think that's a bargain.

We actually went there twice on a different day and different time as well and it was still good.

I think generally the hospitality in Siem Reap is excellent. My masseuse was really good and she was polite and gentle with the massaging pressure.

My better half had her pedicure and it turned out to be good - no worries for the man to drop your woman and have a booze at the next door

1  Thank KapilanB4
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I have visited 3 different Pura Vida locations.

Pura Vida Spa 6 (Sok San Rd.)
Here I had a foot massage. It was my fault I didn't tell her, but the woman used no pressure. It was $5 for nothing. This location is aesthetically the nicest of the three.

Pura Vida Spa 2 (Sivutha)
The worst location I've been to. I had a pedicure and manicure here. The host was on her phone. In the hour I was there, she was rude to multiple customers. My pedicurist changed halfway through.

Pura Vida (Sivutha near the Cinema)
I had 2 pedicures here. The staff are nice and they did a good job. However, the place is small and dark and not very relaxing.

I've found another place that does nails.

1  Thank Samantha M
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My wife and I came in here after a long day of walking around. It was great. It was relaxing, and it was clean. We would go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I have gotten a lot of pedicures in my life and none them have ever made me literally cry out in pain! Anyway, this lady as Pura Vida jammed her clippers into the side of my nail so hard she took off a huge chunk of skin. I grinned and bore it (after yelping). One day later, the skin along my nail is an open sore that is oozing some spectacularly unnatural brown pus. What a unique souvenir from Siem Reap, am I right?

Other fun things: This place doesn't have any foot baths for pedicures, so she just... rubbed down my feet with a damp cloth and called it good. Also! I was wearing a knee length skirt for my pedicure. When she propped my legs up, the lady freaked out that she could, I guess, see up my skirt and.... actually reached right up to the base of my abdomen to tried to yank my clothes between my legs. It was so uncomfortable!!! Maybe the most uncomfortable thing that's ever happened to me in a spa!!! Except for when I got an infected toe nail. Hey- what a two for one deal at Pura Vida!

2  Thank Maddieb92
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Went for the $20 90 minute shiatsu - after visiting this place on earlier occasions for the foot massage and oil massage. Each time was treated very well, and went back for a second shiatsu the day I left. Having visited maybe another 6 locations in Siem Reap, including a very good blind massage, this will be the place I return to regularly, I just wished I'd gone for the shiatsu earlier. It was clean and friendly, and the masseuse I had was skilled and intuitive, with an obvious knowledge of reflexology points. I can't speak for all the staff there, as I regularly asked for the same person.

1  Thank vivalerocq
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Paid for $8 and had the worst experience for body massage. They didn’t change the pillow sheets and foul smell on the clothes that they asked me to put on. The staff does not have any experience in massaging as she was only simply rubbing on my body with oil without massaging on the pressure points. Wasted my time and money.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

The cost was $30 US for lash extensions. I booked an appointment for the following morning, but when I turned up at the booked time there was no one who could do lashes I waited about 30minutes for someone to arrive who could do it. Once they arrived I got to pick which size I wanted (I went with the longest ones), and we went into one of the rooms for them to be applied. Application was a bit rougher than in Australia, and the lady got glue in one of my eyes twice! Both my eyes were glued shut and had the be pried apart, but it didn’t hurt or anything- just a bit damaging to natural lashes. In total it look about 1.5 hours. She used A LOT of glue. But, this means that they lasted so much better than at home (where I pay $100 US). They look different to what I usually get, but I actually preferred the end product because they looked more like they could actually be my real lashes, not obviously fake like I get in Australia. It’s been two weeks since I got them done and they have lasted so well - and this is especially impressive because I am still travelling so they’ve survived tuktuk rides, sunscreen and sweat in eyes, standing under waterfalls, swimming in chlorinated pools, everything!