“Glad I took the risk”

Saem Siemreap Hotel
Ranked #56 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed November 8, 2013

When I booked the Saem there were very few reviews of the hotel available so I was a little nervous but to say I wasn't disappointed is an understatement. We were warmly greeted at the airport (included in the cost of the room) by a driver and a host, helped into an air conditioned car, offered a cold towel and taken to an oasis hidden in the back streets. We cannot speak more highly of the service, the size and cleanliness of the room and the hotel generally. Nothing was too much trouble and a couple of little issues that we had were dealt with promptly and positively.

We stayed in a cabana room - king size bed very comfortable, separate bath and shower, private balcony onto the pool - very nice. Although our room was on the ground floor we did notice that the hotel has a lift - many of the older hotels don't which can be difficult, particularly for more mature travellers. Breakfast was included and was excellent. 5 star service and 4 star accommodation with 3 star prices - we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Kristine H
There are newer reviews for Saem Siemreap Hotel

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I guess I can't use the word amazing enough. This hotel is a new one; so please arrange for pickup from airport (Free) w/ the hotel or at least make sure you have an address written down to show the taxi driver.
I stayed here in october 2013 and had the best stay ever. Got a great deal off a hotel website and checked out the reviews, seeing that they were good, decided to book here. This hotel exceeded my expectations.
The rooms are excellent, the place is extremely clean and this place might have the best, most friendliest staff that I have ever had the pleasure to stay with. They really made me feel like I was at home. The spa was great. The best kept secret thus far is the restaurant. After a day of temple running, we didn't feel like heading out and just wanted to stay in. So we ordered the room service (very reasonable prices) and were impressed enough with the food that we decided to order room service the next day too.
I must stretch a special thank you to the Front Desk supervisor - Mr. Sor Sopheap for finding us a medical clinic, quickly and efficiently, for a quick medical visit. He was really great, as was the rest of the staff. I really look forward to staying here again.

3  Thank RC_Vancouver_Canada
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here for one night. Spacious room, lovely environment and staff that are extremely warm and welcoming. There is a beautful pool surrounded by flowers and the balconies. We enjoyed both breakfast and lunch here. The Angkor fish curry was delicious and was served in a coconut.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisle H
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a great time at Seam Siem Reap hotel. Its a new property so some tuk tuk drivers might have difficulty in finding the place. But its not a big problem. The hotel was clean and staff absolutely amazing. Breakfast was great and was included in the rate. Were picked up and dropped at the airport. Overall a great experience. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank ginger1970
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I initially booked 2 nights in this hotel with the intention to spend my third and last night of my vacation in Phnom Penh. The hotel was so nice that I cancelled my plans for Phnom Penh and stayed another night at Saem Siemreap. Everything is clean and modern. Service is fantastic and employees are very friendly.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Albertsson
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had a wonderful time. The hotel is super gorgeous and has complimentary pool, gym, steam room, dry sauna, and breakfast. Super friendly service. And had a massage with Vahn Chiva, who was super professional and very skilled. Very relaxing and idyllic experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank KurtisSK
Reviewed October 25, 2013

It is a fantastic hotel, basic but very clean. Courteous and helpful staff. The rooms are just as good as any five star property and the bathrooms are clean. My initial preference was Park Hyatt but the price was just ridiculous. This property is definitely value for money and I think I will come back. The croaking frogs and the neighbour's dog could give you sleepless nights though.

1  Thank JeanineJAK
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR
Tara Angkor Hotel
Tara Angkor Hotel
#89 of 361 in Siem Reap

Been to Saem Siemreap Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Saem Siemreap Hotel

Address: Krom 6, Phoum Sala Kanseng, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #56 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Price Range: $44 - $102 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Saem Siemreap Hotel 4*
Saem Siemreap Hotel is equipped with premium room amenities and facilities and services, according to Hotel Five Star Standard. Its elegant and unique Khmer architecture is boosted with cool and fresh air, flower fragrance and a salt-water pool at the center. Every service point is just a few steps away to give its residents perfect convenience in a relaxed atmosphere.This hotel is a newly opened 78-room luxury property just 5 minutes from the national museum, night market and pub streets and about 7 km drive from the airport and the Angkor UNESCO Heritage Site. It is designed and professionally operated to provide its residents excellence in care and hospitality. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saem Siemreap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.