“Great foot massage!”

Master Feet Massage
Ranked #31 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went there a total of 3 times during our 3 day stay in Siem reap! Only$6 per hour.
Felt like walking on clouds after every massage! Great way to relax after a morning of exploring the Angkor wat complex.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

For a 6$ one hour foot massage, this was great. The girls here really know how to turn your legs into jelly right after a long day of temple hopping.
Located just across blue pumpkin, this very unassuming place by the old market is well worth your 6$. Don't expect a fancy interior or ambience but the masseus were good.
no frills place.
I'm surprised that there are only 6 reviews of this place at TA. They have a graffiti wall that has hundreds of testimonials about their great survive.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place is amazing and although its not the cheapest it's probably one of the best. All massage types for 1hr are $6 and $7 if you want oil. This is not a dodgy massage place & only does legitimate massages. The girls are lovely and it's easy to find as they sit outside in orange uniforms. It's just before the neon pub street sign. We came here everyday and if we had more time would have come more than once a day.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

my wife is a pedicure and foot massage expert. after locating this spot on TA, we paid our 6 US dollars and for an hour, i felt the nerves in my feet melt away!
very clean and quiet, with A/c. it was so heavenly to have clean and relaxed feet/ankles/calves after 2 days of temple walking.
according to the wife, this was the best every pedi/massage. if so, i picked a great one for my first try!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I walked in to Master Feet for a manicure which was done by Aheang. She gave me the best manicure for such good value. On top of that we got chatting and she was the nicest sweetest girl and such a pleasure to talk to.

I wish Id had more days in Siem Reap to go back there!