“Coolest Way to Tour Cambodia...The Road Less Traveled”

Sabai Adventures Cambodia - Day Tours
Ranked #115 of 840 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai Adventures is an excellent way to experience the beauty, history and tranquility of Cambodia on guided tours. Join us on one of our journeys as you drive a moto or tour in a vintage military jeep. Visit traditional villages seldom seen by foreigners, explore ancient temples, pass along rice fields and see a fascinating rural culture. Join the Sabai Culture tours, an enriching program that takes you to experience the historic heritage of art, technology and spirituality of the ancient empire. Visit a traditional Khmer martial art school, see stone masons working on carvings for the temples, learn about Buddhism from a monk or see young dancers being trained in the historic royal performance. A truly unique experience of a lifetime!
Siem Reap, Cambodia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Coolest Way to Tour Cambodia...The Road Less Traveled”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is a truly authentic way to visit Cambodia and see a side of the country that most people who visit never get to see. While in Siem Reap I decided to go on the moto tour with a group of friends. I ended up doing the full day Forgotten Treasures tour (because lets be honest.....riding a motorbike around all day is AWESOME!!!) to Beng Mealea Temple. This is a beautiful temple that most tourists miss. We all had an incredible time and our guide Sochie was super friendly and knowledgeable. His English is excellent so he was a great resource--you can ask him anything about Cambodia and he is very eager to talk about Cambodian culture and history with you. We even stopped at a lake on the way back for a swim....gotta cool off in Cambodia! There's no way I would have been able to see all the places we visited without Sabai Adventures!!!!!!! IT IS A MUST WHEN VISITING SIEM REAP!!!!!

Visited August 2014

198 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 218 helpful votes
“A fun day out”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We did the jeep day trip to Beng Mealea. It was a fun way to travel and nice to get onto the back roads and through some smaller villages to see more of the countryside. Beng Mealea is great and well worth the time it takes to get there - I enjoyed it more than the main Angkor Archaeological Park. Lunch was included. The restaurant (local, near the temple) was a bit busy but the food was really good. In the afternoon, we went out on a boat around the stilt village and floating village. It wasn't the 'main' section with all the tourists but very much a working village with people just going about their usual day. Being a regular vintage jeep we got absolutely soaked when it rained (same on the boat - it *was* wet season, after all!) but it all added to the fun.

Visited July 2014
Ottawa, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unique Experience!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Currently, I live in Siem Reap. Some friends of mine came into town and neither of them have been here before so I thought I'd try and find something different to do. I came across Sabai Adventures and thought I'd give it a try. I was very impressed. Scott, was our tour guide and was quite knowledgeable of the countryside as he's lived here for several years. He drove us around the countryside to places I have never even been to and I've been here two years. The Jeep is also awesome! It's a WWII Jeep so the story behind the jeep is a story in itself. My friends were really into photography so this was perfect as so many of the beautiful places we went to were so photogenic. Scott also took us to a floating village which was fantastic. A great experience I was happy to have shared with my friends. I would will certainly take visitors on this tour again!

Visited June 2014
Perth, Australia
“Wonderful day out”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Some friends of ours recommended a tour with Sabai Adventures as they did one of their motobike tours when they were in Siem Reap and really enjoyed it. My wife wanted a day at the spa and I wanted to get out and explore a more of the countryside. I chose one of their Jeep tours, the Beng Mealea & floating village tour. It was a wonderful day as my driver Scott took me through some more remote areas and off the main roads. The temple was probably my favorite in Cambodia and the floating village was like a whole other world. Scott is a great source of information as he explained many aspects of the culture along the way. He's also well traveled so we were able to share travel stories along the way. This was a wonderful day out, and glad I chose it rather than join my wife at the spa. Culturally interesting and fun at the same time, exactly what I was looking for.

Visited June 2014
Gerringong
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fabulous day enjoyed by all”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had 9 bikes on tour today with both guide Sochi and owner Scott along for the ride. We had a really great time - having read many great reviews on Trip Advisor I had pretty high expectations. Those expectations were met and indeed exceeded. We had a great day of riding and sight seeing. Sochi is a great guide who has good English and a wide understanding of various aspects of Cambodian culture. A really fun day was had by all. The age range of our group was 13 (pillion passenger who ended up doing more riding than dad) to 60 and every single member of the group had a really great time. Keep up the great work Scott. Don't change anything.

Visited July 2014