“So much fun!”

Sabai Adventures Cambodia - Day Tours
Ranked #109 of 821 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai Adventures is an excellent way to experience the beauty, history and tranquility of Cambodia on guided tours. Join us on one of our journeys as you drive a moto or tour in a vintage military jeep. Visit traditional villages seldom seen by foreigners, explore ancient temples, pass along rice fields and see a fascinating rural culture. Join the Sabai Culture tours, an enriching program that takes you to experience the historic heritage of art, technology and spirituality of the ancient empire. Visit a traditional Khmer martial art school, see stone masons working on carvings for the temples, learn about Buddhism from a monk or see young dancers being trained in the historic royal performance. A truly unique experience of a lifetime!
Parry Sound, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I can now check another box off my bucket list!
This was my first trip to Cambodia. I was solo and I wanted to make sure I kept busy so I signed up for some activities that sounded fun. I found Sabai Adventures Cambodia through my google searches.
I've always wanted to try riding a motorbike so this seemed like a great opportunity. As it was going to be my first time riding a motorbike I decided to go for the Easy Rider Tour. On tour day I was picked up at my hotel and taken to a lot where where I was given instructions on how to use the bike. I was a little nervous so I was happy to have practice time. Once I was comfortable we set off! I was taken through some rural areas of Cambodia. Cambodian countryside is beautiful! Im an amateur photographer so I was able to make some stops and get some great shots! I saw the temple of Chau Srei Vibol which was wonderful! As our tour continued we stopped by a market and a pagoda.
There were a lot of firsts for me on this tour ie: riding a motorbike, touring Cambodia countryside, seeing monks, going to a pagoda, etc. By the time I got back to my hotel I felt very fulfilled and proud of myself.
This tour was a great time!

1 Thank Joanne H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jeep tour was the highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I spent our honeymoon travelling Cambodia and Thailand. Friends of ours recommended taking the motorcycle tour with Sabai Adventures. We opted to take the jeep tour option instead because we wanted something a little more romantic. Scott our tour guide was very easygoing and kind. He was very knowledgable and passionate in sharing Cambodian culture and history. This tour was the highlight of our travels! I would recommend the tour to anyone (especially couples)!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Angela B
Toronto, Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A great way to see rural Siem Reap”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We did the Easy Rider tour in mid June 2014. We were picked up promptly at 830am by Scott (Canadian owner of Sabai Adventures Cambodia - very nice guy) and Sochi, who would later be our tour guide. We got on the back of their moto bikes and took the quick 10 minute drive from our hotel in the heart of Siem Reap to their starting point. Scott and Sochi then gave us a good tutorial on how to ride our moto bikes, including instructions on how to start, stop, turn, park, etc. Neither my partner or I had any experience on moto bokes... but that wasn't a problem at all.

Sochi then took us out for our tour, which started at about 9:15am before ending just before 3pm (so about 6 hours). You start with a brief drive within the city (very doable, nothing with crazy traffic) and then head out to the countryside, alternating between dirt and paved country roads.

Along the way, we stopped several times for water (paid for by Sabai). We also stopped for lunch at a restaurant at about 1pm (also included in the tour price).

Sochi also stopped at a public school, a dirt road crossroads where locals ply their trade, an out of the way temple, and a house where a family makes rice noodles for commercial purposes. See my pictures to get a better sense of where the tour took us. Sochi also stopped along the way to provide us with good photo opportunities, or to provide information on our surroundings, including farming methods, local flora and fauna, etc. Plus, we stopped a lot to take pictures whenever we saw something picture worthy, which was often. Sochi was more than happy to wait while we indulged ourselves.

We really enjoyed ourselves on the tour. It felt like a genuine Cambodian experience, riding on the local mode of transportation of choice. We didn't run into any other tourists except for during our lunch - and best of all, we got to do the tour alone, just with us and Sochi.

For $48 a piece, you really can't beat this experience. If you only have a few days in Siem Reap, see the temples and then do this tour.

Tourist tips: 1. Wear a LOT of sunscreen and then bring some with you to reapply, or you'll get burnt to a crisp. 2. Bring your own water for the first leg of the tour, you won't get a bottle until about 20 minutes after training. 3. Wear long pants and running shoes, which are musts when riding this kind of moto bike.

2 Thank Willyliam
Siem Reap, Cambodia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“#1 Price for performance”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

yes #1 price for performance. Like me, that's what brought you here. + Owner is the face. And you get to do some training before you leave. Took the Bang Malea tour, which also consists of stops in the country side with explanations of what the farmers/workers do. +food far away from typical town food. I did it solo, Sabai Tours put me together with a group of solos and a couple, so I wouldn't be estranged alone with a group of 4-5 who came-in together. Great experience, would do it again, but this time the overnight one.

Visited January 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“An exciting way to explore the hidden countryside of Siem Reap”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I thoroughly loved my day out in the Jeep with the knowledgeable Skott from Sabai Adventures. He collected us from our hotel and we set off in a cool military jeep, roaming through the rural villages and temples, to what felt like undiscovered territory. The villagers were delighted to see us and were very quick to wave back as we passed them by. We made a little pit stop to play with some children and take pictures, and then we were on our way again to a remote lake where we could take a cool dip. It's exciting and thrilling to ride the dirt roads and unexpected bumps along the way, all while being exposed to the open-air breeze. It's also a great way to see the REAL Siem Reap, a bit like stepping back in time, and Skott knows a lot about Cambodia's history and heritage.