“The most fun we had in Cambodia-Forgotten Treasures Tour”

Sabai Adventures Cambodia - Day Tours
Ranked #115 of 840 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai Adventures is an excellent way to experience the beauty, history and tranquility of Cambodia on guided tours. Join us on one of our journeys as you drive a moto or tour in a vintage military jeep. Visit traditional villages seldom seen by foreigners, explore ancient temples, pass along rice fields and see a fascinating rural culture. Join the Sabai Culture tours, an enriching program that takes you to experience the historic heritage of art, technology and spirituality of the ancient empire. Visit a traditional Khmer martial art school, see stone masons working on carvings for the temples, learn about Buddhism from a monk or see young dancers being trained in the historic royal performance. A truly unique experience of a lifetime!
San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The most fun we had in Cambodia-Forgotten Treasures Tour”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were looking to get out of Siem Reap and see the Cambodian countryside, and Sabai was the perfect way to do that. In contrast to my partner who rides a motorcycle everyday at home, I had no experience. However, after about 15 minutes of instruction from Scott I was off and running. It was a full day of adventure. In addition to the joy and serenity that comes with riding a motorbike, we got to spend the day with our guide Sochi in a landscape and meeting people we will never forget. It's hard to reduce the day to a few sentences, but we saw isolated villages, met a couple of the families who were very curious and friendly, and we saw temple ruins without the Angkhor Wat crowds. Sochi is very kind and a terrific guide. The day ended after sunset with a couple of well-earned drinks at a restaurant Scott recommended. This was a highlight of our Thailand-Cambodian trip, and we highly recommend it if you don't mind getting a little dusty, a few mosquito bites and some adventure. As a postscript, I am considering buying a motorcycle for my everyday commute.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife booked for me as a surprise a motor bike tour with Sabai while in our holiday in Cambodia. She picked the 8 hour tour to the jungle temple. In the morning we got picked up from our accommodation and got brought to the check in area/ practice place. I'm an enthusiastic bike driver and looked forward to the tour. But what we actually experienced was everything and way more than expected. The stunning countryside with the little villages, the happy children waiving on the side of the track, the pure nature you experience without any other tourists around is just sheer unbelievable. The temples were hardly visit by other tourists and you felt like a kid/ adventurer to crawl around in the temple site. We've visited a lot of places in Cambodia but this tour was by far the best and the absolute highlight of our holiday. My wife is usually not a big fan of my bikes or ridding any bikes, but the small semi-automatic bikes were really easy to handle and Scott gave her good instructions before the tour and a lot of practice time. Our tour guide Sochy was a young Cambodian with a lot of knowledge and fun. A absolute must do in Cambodia!

Newark,Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wish we had done a longer tour (and brought more lollipops)”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Norman and Scott picked us up @ our hotel, for the half day tour of the countryside. My wife and I had a tour all to ourselves. Norman led us through the countryside on his moto, my wife and I on the other. We stopped in many different areas where Norman told us the history of the various areas and people. He was very knowledgeable and made it educational on top of the sheer beauty of the countryside. As we passed small houses, you would hear little children shout "HELLO". We brought bags of lollipops from home and passed them out to every child we saw. (even gave them to Norman and Scott) Sand and clay roads, dodging cows and dogs and children. This was one of our favorite parts of our whole trip. This trip is a must for anyone traveling to Siem Reap . You won't regret it. Thanks Norman. Scott, Hope the new baby is doing well.

Lakewood, California
“Loved it!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to see a lot of temples but we wanted to go by scooters. Sochety was super friendly throughout the trip! We were able to see bantea samre, bantea srey, ta prohm, and of course angkor wat. For anyone looking to take some sweet back roads and see country life and to get away from the crowds, we highly recommend this. :) thanks again!

Vancouver, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Do NOT miss this while in Siem Reap”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

So my girlfriend and I had an extra day in Siem Reap, and really didnt have much planned in the way of our trip there. This was of course, after all the temple running. I browsed tripadvisor, and came across these guys. A few quick emails back and forth and i was all booked for the Easy Rider Tour. I had never written a "moto" before, but was duly trained on it before i hit the streets. It was by far one of the highlights of my travels this past year. They are english speaking guys from Canada and Germany who are running a good show in Cambodia.
We were sent on our jaunt with tour guide Sochi (who was just an awesome guy; such a nice genuine guy) who took us along the back roads of siem reap. Just the most amazing sceneries were seen, and the little experiences along the way were great. A few surprise temple visits; and lunch included! All that while riding a moto, which in itself is an experience. I am glad that we didn't pass up on this experience, and I can't recommend it enough. A big thank you to Sochi again for making this is a great trip!

Visited October 2013