“Amazing day exploring Siem Reap!”

Sabai Adventures Cambodia - Day Tours
Ranked #127 of 888 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai Adventures is an excellent way to experience the beauty, history and tranquility of Cambodia on guided tours. Join us on one of our journeys as you drive a moto or tour in a vintage military jeep. Visit traditional villages seldom seen by foreigners, explore ancient temples, pass along rice fields and see a fascinating rural culture. Join the Sabai Culture tours, an enriching program that takes you to experience the historic heritage of art, technology and spirituality of the ancient empire. Visit a traditional Khmer martial art school, see stone masons working on carvings for the temples, learn about Buddhism from a monk or see young dancers being trained in the historic royal performance. A truly unique experience of a lifetime!
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I did the 5 hour your with Sabai tours, and it was amazing! We rode motorbikes all through the gorgeous countryside, which most tourists don't see. And the temples we went to were so remote, it was literally just us and some monks walking around! No crazy tourists and crowds like at Angkor Wat. It was so peaceful, and amazing to explore the temples with no one else there. The owners really did their research and found amazing remote places to see! It felt so exclusive.
We saw some beautiful countryside, and even went to a remote lake! It was like nothing I've ever experienced. I definitely recommend this tour!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I went on a motobike tour with Sabai Moto and each drove our own bike. We had a brilliant day with our friendly and knowledgeable guide as he took us to some far out places to visit local villages and temples. Nothing was rushed as the tour proceeded at our desired pace. The day was well organized with a great mix of driving, stopping at places of interest and short breaks to relax. Throughout the day, Dara our guide, shared wonderful and insightful information with us about his country and the culture. This trip felt authentic and genuine not like many of the tourist traps we've encountered in our travels. The day was brilliant for both my wife and I as it had a mix of adventure, history, and culture.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was on the end of my trip throu asia and had just a few days in Siem Reap. I hadn't much time and wanted to see the most things. I got recommended the Sabai adventures and chose the angkor wat tour. We drove the half day on a motor bike to some wonderful temples in the countryside. We also visited a museum on the way before we met up with a tuktuk. It took us to the temples of angkor wat and other temples in the area. My personally highlight was when our guide asked us if we want to do the sunset above the temples as well. I got everything to see and do in this extraordinary day tour and just can recommend this guys to anyone. Special thanks to the guys and our guide sokpa.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Besides seeing the Angkor Temples, this was another great highlight.
Lucky for me, i was the only one on the tour so i had a very personalised
trip. The guide had no issues with me stopping anytime i wanted to take
photos.
This is such a cool way to see the surrounding country side and small
villagers.
I have had only limited exposure to motorbikes, however, i have found
riding the semi auto bikes quite easy to master. There is also minimal
traffic in Cambodia which makes it stress free.
Just take care riding on the sandy trails as the bike may tend to fish tail
slightly.
Apart from that ....Enjoy !

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Took the tour to Beng Melea - very cool temple worth seeing. Booking the tour was quick and easy. Company had nice new helmets with face masks and even provided dust masks for your mouth (recommend). Taking the back dirt roads was super dusty, but that was what I really enjoyed. It got you away from the cars and got you to see the small villages and the way of local life. At lunch the restaurant ran out of coconuts to drink and our guide even went to get us some to enjoy with our lunch.
Recommend wearing closed shoes, long pants and long sleeves while riding since you are after all on a motorbike in a 3rd world country.