“A great way to get off the beaten path.”

Sabai Adventures Cambodia - Day Tours
Ranked #109 of 821 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai Adventures is an excellent way to experience the beauty, history and tranquility of Cambodia on guided tours. Join us on one of our journeys as you drive a moto or tour in a vintage military jeep. Visit traditional villages seldom seen by foreigners, explore ancient temples, pass along rice fields and see a fascinating rural culture. Join the Sabai Culture tours, an enriching program that takes you to experience the historic heritage of art, technology and spirituality of the ancient empire. Visit a traditional Khmer martial art school, see stone masons working on carvings for the temples, learn about Buddhism from a monk or see young dancers being trained in the historic royal performance. A truly unique experience of a lifetime!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A great way to get off the beaten path.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Took the tour to Beng Melea - very cool temple worth seeing. Booking the tour was quick and easy. Company had nice new helmets with face masks and even provided dust masks for your mouth (recommend). Taking the back dirt roads was super dusty, but that was what I really enjoyed. It got you away from the cars and got you to see the small villages and the way of local life. At lunch the restaurant ran out of coconuts to drink and our guide even went to get us some to enjoy with our lunch.
Recommend wearing closed shoes, long pants and long sleeves while riding since you are after all on a motorbike in a 3rd world country.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Well worthwhile day out”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We heard about the Sabai tours from other travelers in our hotel that did the tour a day earlier. We decided to organise a tour for the next day because we had already seen the Angkor temples and wanted to do something else away from the busy crowds. The guys picked us up the next morning and brought us to the check-in. We liked the guided moto tour as we went to places that were very isolated and remote which we wouldn't have been able to find on our own. There's also a sense of adventure and freedom being on the bike instead of just going around on a tuk tuk or bicycle that made it a great experience. I definitely recommend this tour. You will see authentic hinterland that often feels like a whole other world out there. The tour guide is very knowledgeable, friendly and safe. It is a very good and organised day tour.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Day out on motobikes...great experince!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were a group of 4 girls and did a guided moto tour with Sabai. We each had our own bike for the tour, They trained us before hand how to ride outside the city in a quiet area. We had a awesome day out with our guide as he took us far off the beaten path out in the countryside. Our guide, Sokpan (i think that's how you spell it, sorry if i'm wrong) went at our pace and was very informative, fun and sincere, thanks Sokpan. I am into photography and this is a great way to get some fantastic rural shots that you just don't get in Siem Reap.

Vienna, Austria
“A perfect day trip!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Me and my boyfriend wanted to see the temples but also see more from the Cambodian countryside.
We decided us for the Sabai Moto tour which offered all in one day.
We chose the tour option with Angkor Wat included. They picked us up from our hotel and brought us to the training area where I learned how to drive the moto bike. My boyfriend is an experienced driver but I never drove before. The instructor really was very helpful and patient to teach me how to drive and it was quiet easy to understand and learn.
We set of on our tour through the beautiful countryside. It was incredible to see all this things outside the busy town. Then we arrived at the temples we had plenty of time to explore the different sites. After lunch and the Landmine museum we got on to a tuktuk and visit the main park with Angkor Wat and other temples.
It was one of my best experiences while traveling through Asia and i just can recommend this tour to anybody.

Kingston, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great way to get away from the crowds and still see amazing temples.”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was a highlight of my entire trip. Get away from the crowded circuit of Angkor and get into the country side. I'd never ridden a motorbike, but the owners were there to teach me in the morning (Canadian and German - so no language difficulties) and once I was comfortable we were off with our guide for the day. I'd recommend the 8 hour trip to Beng Mealea, this temple was much better than Ta Promh, and there was almost no one there. It's also great seeing the villages that only just opened up since the war ended. Overall, I would say if your going to Siem Reap, set aside a day to do this; you won't be disapointed.