“Great experience! Thanks Savuth”

Cambodian Private Tour Guide
Ranked #221 of 888 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: THE CAMBODIA PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE - NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR: Angkor Wat tours without the Crowds. Enjoy your luxury ...With over 12 year's tour guide working experiences and enthusiastic professional tourist guide, I am ready to make your Holiday enjoy and feel satisfied with tours and times in Angkor Siem Reap,Cambodia.I'm working for a freelance tourist guide as full time job, meeting people from all around the worlds. I'm interested in history, cultures, ancient architectures, languages, etc...And I really love to introduce my beautiful country Cambodia to the worlds. So doing a tourist guide to help me and have a chance to share my knowledge and experience to the worlds.Whether traveling solo, as a couple, family or group, I could arrange for you + leisure top travel specialists to Cambodia. Explore the beautiful ancient temples of Angkor Civilization and experience their art, architecture and history.. The experts in private, tailor-made and small/big-group tours of Cambodia and Angkor Wat. Visit Cambodia with ATGs for unique, inspiring travel experiences.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We recently hired Savuth as a guide for our tour in the Angkor area and he was impeccable!
Always on time, smiley, full of information - such a nice guy!
He will also prepare a tour for you just as you want - recommend visiting Angkor Wat at sun rise, hard to make an early start but definitely worth it!

2  Thank fatam

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Always on time, smiley, full of information - such a nice guy!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

After having read the reviews in Trip Advisor, I contacted Mr Savuth, who agreed to be my tour guide in Siem Reap (and surroundings) during my visit in the first half of June 2013. In addition to email exchange, I did speak to him over phone to check his availability.

He was very respectful, friendly and courteous, with a wealth of knowledge. He, and Mr Tha (who drove us around in an air-conditioned Toyota Camry) were always polite, offering cold towel and water on our return from visiting places of tourist interest. Mr Savuth has a good command over English as well.

Here are links to a few videos (more to be added) by me on my visit to Cambodia in June 2013:

I would like to thank Mr Savuth and Mr Tha to have made my holiday in Siem Reap very enjoyable and pleasant. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a tour guide service in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The tour was really great.

Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, polite, he always adjusted the tours to cater to our needs, he spoke English very well and he was always early. Being early was a nice surprise, because I have noticed that timeliness isn't as important in some Asean countries. The guide had a lot of experience on when different temples would have the least amount of people. So to avoid crowds he would recommend to visit specific sites at different times. This worked very well. For example, there were hardly any other people when we visited Ta Prom. At Ta Prom we only saw other people a few times. That made the site seem even more majestic. He recommended we were done with Ta Prom at a specific time because he said that it will start to get busy. And he was right, right when we were leaving we saw buses and vans pulling in and tour groups that were just starting. The vehicle we were in was an extremely comfortable Lexus.

I definitely recommend this tour to other persons.

1  Thank JDandAnna