“Cooking class”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Even though I booked only 4 hours before and was the only person on class,the staff were extremely accommodating. My chef " Chuum was very engaging, easy to follow his instructions. All in all greatexperience

Date of visit: July 2016
Haing E, Owner at AnnAdyA Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Dear Judy,

Thanks for letting us know about our service. Your value comment will help us to keep doing the great work for our potential customers.

Have a great holiday!

Haing

Write a reviewReviews (520)

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We happened across this place by accident when we were on the hunt for another restaurant. The beer was cold, they brought us a number of plates of those salty/sweet peanuts and food came quickly. We shared a sampler platter which included the traditional fish amok (amongst other tasty treats) and then ordered some more of the eggplant and pork dish (this was a must-order in my books). We loved it all, it was very tasty. The servers were pretty attentive by Cambodian standards. Overall a very nice meal.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank TravelingBilli
Haing E, Owner at AnnAdyA Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear customer,

Thanks for letting you know about what you thought our food and service. We will keep working hard to make sure that the customers that come to dine at our place have a pleasant experience.

Haing

Reviewed June 16, 2016

June 16,2016. Great fun and experience.
Just my wife and I in the class so we had the chef to ourselves
Plus his two assistants.

Did up salad then soup followed by fish amork and banana desert.
A quick trip to the market to buy ingredients and talk about the local vegetables
Very similar to what we have in Canada.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

This is my favourite place for a cheeky cocktail in Siem Reap. This bar has a great, welcoming atmosphere and the staff are all so lovely. I haven't tried the food yet, but it looked very good and I want to go back to take the afternoon cooking class.
Try the frozen mango daiquiri!! Delicious!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Haing E, Owner at AnnAdyA Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Dear customer,

Many thanks for the great comments on our place. We will our to keep up the good work. And please also come to try our food.

We look forwards to serving you again soon.

Haing & AnnAdyA Team

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

I have been here a number of times during my stay in Siem Reap and it has now become my Sunday spot. All the food I have tried has been fantastic and the cocktails are the best in Siem Reap. The staff are amazing, always helpful and very friendly. I would highly recommend this spot to anyone!

Dear customer,

I would like to express my sincere thanks for taking time to leave the great review. Your comment will inspire to work even harder to make sure that we deliver great service and tasty food.

We hope that we could serve you again in the near future.

Haing & AnnAdyA Team