“Fun with friends”

AnnAdyA Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #96 of 877 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Bar, Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Bundaberg, Australia
“Fun with friends”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a great time. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was great - loved the Eggplant Dish!! Had a really fun night.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best night in Siem Reap”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Having tried many restaurants within the last month, it was fantastic way to end our trip. With a great choice on the menu for both western and Cambodian food, and fabulous service we all left with a big smile on our faces coupled with a great night doing karaoke on the stage upon request. Ordered the green mango salad and nasi goreng, both cooked to perfection. everyone else really enjoyed their food also.. highly recommended! Their manager was brilliant.

• Visited October 2013
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Order a dish and get something else”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I ordered a dish and they served me something completely different. When I asked them about it, the waitress explained to me that they didn't have the ingredients for my desired dish so they thought they would serve me this one instead. This seriously ruined my mood since the food that they actually served wasn't great either.
My boyfriend ordered fried rice with beef, which was bad too since the meat was very tough.
For the price we had to pay afterwards, I wished we would have gone to the neighbors.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank dereizendefrangipani
Oslo, Norway
“Good Food, Ok Service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food we had was really good- I got some sort of chicken dish and loved it. I also like the outdoor like atmosphere. I think we came on a busy night as our server seemed really busy (was really sweet though) and it took awhile to get our food. They brought out my friend's food about 10 minutes before mine too which was a little awkward. But besides that we enjoyed it there.

Visited September 2013
International
“Good food; quiet & pleasant setting”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner of amok fish, starfruit beef salad, a spicy beef stir fry. Delicious! Love that the amok fish is the thick "custard" version that is steamed in a banana leaf. One of the best I had in S.R. Servers were attentive but not intrusive. The entire place had a pretty laid back but friendly feel. We made a reservation but it was pretty empty when we visited. Would recommend.

• Visited October 2013