Khmer Cuisine Bed & Breakfast
  • Restaurant
FCC Angkor(Siem Reap)
J7 Hotel(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights, and was very happy with it. Was easy to find as just up the road from the Catholic Church by the river. Seems like a new hotel with that kind of not-yet-lived-in feel about it - everything very clean, made my bed every day, staff were lovely. The only reason I'm not giving 5 out of 5 is that my room was a little on the small side. Not sure what the others were like. Still a great place to stay though - the breakfast is included in the price and sets you up for a morning around the temples, and the one day I left early to catch sunrise at Angkor Wat, they made sure that reception had some bread and croissants, butter and jam for me to take with me as the restaurant wasn't open yet :o) Also they provided free one-way tuk tuk rides from the hotel to the Old Market area in Siem Reap after 6pm, so great to get sped into town for dinner, and it's only a 20 minute walk back along the river (or you can hire another tuk tuk / moto).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Niki S
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here that I was only supposed to stay for a week, but i extended it due to the nice service and really good food! On top of that, the mixed drinks were so good that I was drunk before heading out to Pub Street! I will definitely go back here when I get another chance to go back to Cambodia! I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I checked in to a room with very poor air-cond. they checked another 3 rooms with the same problem then finally got me a good one. some mosquitoes found in the room and I asked the staff to clear them. slightly outside town area (2 km) but it is quiet. the hotel has motorbikes and bicycles for rental at reasonable price. able to get you a tuk-tuk in a short while. Met a tuk-tuk rider named Hongtyty who provided me a very good service. he brought me to visit Angkor Wat with iced cold water in a cooler box FREE! this is absolutely very thoughtful in view of such hot weather of 36*C. I gave him some tips as appreciation. he can be contacted @ tel: 855-12582204, e-mail: hongtyty@gmail.com

Room Tip: choose a room further away from the main road. check the air-cond and ask them to kill the mosquitoes in the room if any.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Khmer C, Manager at Khmer Cuisine Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

We're glad to read your satisfaction after leaving Khmer Cuisine Bed & Breakfast and we would like to thank you for taking your time to post the review.

We are responding to the review to show not only our thanks but we want to let your know that the air-conditioner which was caused your inconvenience is now fixed and properly worked.

Once again, we appreciate your sharing experience and value advise, and trust you will return to Cambodia especially Siem Reap

Enjoy your holiday at other destinations you wish.

Khmer Cuisine Team

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Although the room (no.02) had no window, the stay was pleasant. Who needs a window when he sleeps anyways. For 14$ incl. breakfast and just 15min walking to the old market, it still is a very good deal. There are all amenities in the bathroom one needs - even a tooth brush!
The food is really good too. Also cooked breakfast.
Would stay here again for 1 or 2 nights, not longer.
BTW: The aircon is very quiet and so is the whole place. We had a very good rest.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank lanzarnold
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our experience in Cambodia was absolutely amazing and eye opening. We have had great accommodation along with fabulous food and awesome tours through old temples and jungles. We have made friends along the way and hope we will have the chance to return once again to relive a wonderful experience! Z

• Stayed: October 2012