“Average”

The Sun
Ranked #148 of 983 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, Pizza, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant & bar in colonial building on corner overlooking the hustle & bustle of Pub Street & the night market. Serving international & local dishes plus a wide selection of cocktails, wines and a strong focus on pizza. Balcony and terrace seating.
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Nothing fantastic. Recent food, good ambiance. But dont expect a lot of local food. Its more westernized.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I don't know why I always have to find hairs in my food.
The place looked quite nice from outside. Service was good, too. I ordered the chicken breast in mushroom sauce. When I nearly finished I recognized a hair in the food. I spoke to on of the waiters but the only thing he knew to say was "ohh".
Sad, could have been pretty good as the food was alright apart from the hair.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Airy, cool, welcoming place with delicious food. Good place just to sip a beer and watch people go by as well

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were lucky to stumble upon this fab restaurant as the driver let us out of the van right in front of it on our first night in Siem Reap. Our family of 5 with 3 younger kids loved the food and the service was outstanding! I craved the pumpkin ravioli for the rest of the trip! The drinks were great too and all very well-priced! Our best meal in Siem Reap and we tried many! Lovely decor and comfy too.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Gaggle of 18 nurses on a health outreach project in Cambodia, our first full day and in to central Siem Reap to browse and sight see. Lunch at The Sun on Pub Street delicious, fresh meal beautifully served in individual terra cotta pots. I had Fish Amok - one of the 'must haves' in Cambodia.

Service was efficient and friendly, location a bustling corner on Pub Street - great spot to see the world and his wife go by.