V&A Villa
$66
$179
$161
Agoda.com
All reviewstuk tukfantastic hostskoh kerother guestshome away from homeplace to staygreat acangkor watbaguettemonth tripguest houseswimming poolpub streetrooms are hugecleaned dailyfelt like homefree water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is a highly recommended guesthouse. Although the location is a bit far from old market, it is easily accessible with tuk-tuk.They are building a swimming pool when our stay there. The room is clean and spacious. Will surely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

If Carlsberg did hotel rooms.......

My boyfriend and I are at the start of an eight month trip, and the V&A Villa have certainly set the bar high! Lovely rooms, fun, friendly staff and a peaceful location with a great atmosphere. This is a real gem that provides everything you would hope for, but not necessarily expect in this price range. And to make things even better, they are currently digging a big hole, which will be a swimming pool in a few weeks. The icing on the cake.

Unfortunately, I don't thins we will be back in Angkor this time round, but will definitely stay here if we are back in the future

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We booked a stay in V&A Villa for our 3-day stay in Siem Reap based on the reviews and their ability to provide pickup from the airport upon our late arrival. Their tuk tuk driver found us easily as soon as we got through customs and headed on to meet Andy, the owner, later that night. The next morning we got up early for a fantastic breakfast, and Andy and Violet helped us plan out our trips to Angkor and Banteay Srei for the next few days - having the tuk tuks on-site is incredibly convenient for those travelers who are pressed for time! Although the Villa is a bit far from downtown/Pub St, a tuktuk ride cost $2-3 each way and we had no problem at all arranging transport.

The food and drink options were plenty, and of excellent quality. Rooms were very clean, A/C worked well, and although we had connectivity issues with the Wi-Fi, it sounded like the Villa owners were having issues with the service providers and were working to rectify it when we left (early Feb 2013).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Cambodia and was fortunate enough to stay at the V&A Villa. Andy and Violet the owners could not have been more helpful with suggestions for all arrangements to tour the area. All of their employees were so kind. The food served was very good, including the breakfast each moring. After doing a long day of touring magical Ankgor Wat with a great tuk tuk driver, there were cold beers to be had and a comfortable seat. My accomadations were very comfortable....I could go on and on.

Room Tip: Room with an outside patio looked lovely.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Spent several days here with my girlfriend and 2 friends in July 2013. I'm from Canada and my girlfriend and friends are from Spain and China.

Even before I arrived, they provided good support to keep me assured that everything is ready and a Tuk Tuk would be waiting to pick me up from the airport. Building was clean and rooms were nice.

The location is far enough from the city centre to be peaceful but close enough that a Tuk Tuk ride would be very quick and inexpensive. It is, of course, possible to walk as well.

Andy and staff were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was served every morning which provided a good start to the day. We didn't have any set plans but they provided insight on what would be interesting based on what our expectations were. They made great suggestions and necessary arrangements. They even went as far to help us get bus tickets to our next destination.

I have to re-emphasize that Andy, his wife and the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful!

I'm embarrassed that I hadn't made this review sooner. Whether you're a savvy backpacker or a new adventurer (like myself), this is a wonderful node for your journey.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple