“A must!”

Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel
Ranked #155 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed August 28, 2013

On a whim we booked this hotel as I liked the fact that it wasn't a major resort. The price was right also! I booked through the website and they organised a tuk tuk to pick us up from the airport for free! When we got there the staff were so very attentive and kind. The rooms were enormous and absolutely beautiful! Although this hotel is small I found it absolutely beautiful. The grounds were well kept and the pool was divine. The restaurant also had terrific food.

Seeing as this hotel is only starting out there were the few occasional hiccups but nothing to write home about. Throughout our whole stay the staff did nothing but try their hardest to accommodate us. They were always happy to arrange a tuk tuk whenever we needed. We got a tuk tuk for three whole mornings and were not charged for any of it!

A few people have mentioned the location isn't all that but to be honest I preferred being a bit away from everything. It was only a 5 minute/ $3 tuk tuk to walking street if you wanted to go.

Overall an absolutely wonderful hotel! We stayed in 7 hotels during our last holiday, this one included, and this was by far my favourite. I can not stress enough how wonderful the staff and hotel are!

2  Thank Celeste357

Reviewed August 24, 2013

It was a great experience staying in Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel for four days. Nice and clean room with a wonderful balcony. Good service offered by hotel staff, who could basically answer to every of your need in Siem Reap. Great breakfast. Due to our tight schedule in the first two days and eager wish to see sunrise, we couldn’t be able to have breakfast in the hotel, the staff even prepared sandwiches for us to go. Also Sok, the hotel supervisor, helped us book the mini-van to Pnom Penh, much better experience than the bus we took to get there. We got a very good deal as it was not the peak season in the mid August. There are not many people staying in the hotel during the time of our stay, which makes the place even more perfect. The swim pool was nice and great, which my partner loved most about the hotel or even in Siem Reap. We would both recommend our friends to stay at this hotel in Siem Reap.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better gardening and pool view from the balcony.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Large room spacies with nice decoration, perfect garden and swimming pool, nice and comfortble service offered by every staff. The Resident Manager is a very nice and kind gentleman for every guest. He tried his best to satisfy our all kinds of demands, such as arrange nice minivan and Chinese speaking tour guide, and even bargin with them for our interest.

I really this lovely resort and of course would be happy to recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 18, 2013

In few word a very relaxing place:

1) The rooms are very clean and confortable
2) The breackfast is exellent (both international and Khmer);
3) The facilities are good (swimming pool, garden, internet connection ect);

The only little negative point is that is located quite afar from the main Siem Rieap centre.
Anyhow, there is an efficient took took service organized by the Hotel and you can reach the night market in less than 10 minutes.

I would like to take this opportunuty to reccommend a Tuk-Tuk driver named Pon Louk who has given us an brilliant professional service since we arrived in Siem Reap til the end of our staying. He ia able to speak fluent English, he knows well about the archeological sites and history of Siem Reap, and more importantly he is reliable and honest; This are his phone number and e-mail address which been attratched as follows: pichponlouk@yahoo.kh
+855 (0) 78836336
Last but not least, I wish you guys a pleasure trip in a lovely city Siem Riep, enjoy tasty food, friendly people and grand histirical heritage. That it for now.
Goodbye

gp

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a fabulous hotel that i have ever been to, everything was just perfect after 3 night stayed.
Great location, lovely garden, comfortable room and the services was fantastic.The staff is professional and courteous while being warm and welcoming. Their attention to details and our every need made our stay delightful. I felt very happy and privileged to have the experience of staying in such an iconic luxury place.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I agree a lot with what travl 1234 said about room and bathroom - although I didn't try the kettle. I did, however, use the pool daily, and it is lovely.

I agree with all the other positive things people have been saying here - I would definitely stay again. The drinks are a little bit pricey, although I guess that's how they make their money back because there are some cracking deals right now on agoda. Seriously £24 / $36 (plus tax) is quite a bargain I think.

I would recommend the American breakfast over the English - the portions are not great, but at least with an omelette you feel like you're getting a bit more. The sausages are disappointing.

One more thing - it is new, so most tuk tuks don't know where it is. Best to have a map handy, or take one of the cards from the front desk. It's around 5-10 minutes by tuk tuk from pub st / old market (hotel can provide tuk tuk / car - and lend you a bike (not great quality, but ok).

All in all big thumbs up! Give it a try :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DaveWorldly
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very pleasant stay, solid 3-star hotel, spacious rooms, somewhat spartan but super comfortable bed and a/c & ceiling fan. Bathroom amenities slightly lacking (mint size bar soap, LOL). And hot water pot for brewing coffee needs an adapter! Did not use the pool but it looked quite nice.

Staff is extremely friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. On-line promotion includes full day tuk tuk. Breakfast good, they even packed me small sandwich when I left before dawn to start sunrise Angkor Wat tour.

Location slightly off the beaten path, away from downtown but only 10 minutes by tuk tuk. I actually prefer this - POV

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business