Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Smiling Hotel(Siem Reap)
Lotus Lodge(Siem Reap)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstuk tukpub streetfour poster bedbarking dogsgreat balconyconnecting roomslocal marketswimming poolbeautiful hotelcambodian styletour guideegg stationchoose this hotelrooms are largenoodle soupair conditionerstayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excellent hotel with tropical surrounding ambience and facilities. Concept of the hotel is very unique with eco-friendly system. The large room size and comfy bed makes is perfect. Recommend for everybody to stay when visiting Seam Reap, Cambodia. ;)

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Joseph E
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this beautifully landscaped hotel. Clean nice comfortable room with friendly staff always there to help me in anyway they can. They had delicious food at the restaurant and location is nearby popular areas so it was easy to get around. Overall I had a great experience and would definitely stay at this hotel during my next trip!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank shemali87
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel turned out to be one of the most memorable parts of our honeymoon trip. Not a 5 star luxury resort, and perhaps that's why we enormously appreciated the efforts of the staff: They would make sure that everything had been taken care off, from arranging reliable Tuk Tuk drivers to advising on day trips and restaurants. The rooms were clean and the lovely swimming pool proved to be a real oasis-like break from the visits to the temples and the busy centre of Seam Reap, which was not too far from the hotel. Surely we would not hesitate to return to this hotel on a return trip. During our holidays we stayed in 8 hotels, all of them more expensive than the Angkor Heritage, but we both felt most welcome/at home at this one! Compliments to the staff and the management.

Room Tip: All rooms were very quiet, but we opted for a corner room which was perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BasBoonstoppel
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights during my visit to Siem Reap. The staff are amazing, friendly, attentive and really helpful. All the rooms face the garden and pool. My room was very big with a super comfortable bed, where i had a great sleep every night. The bathroom was also spacious with a bathtub and shower. I also had an in room massage that was pure heaven!

I enjoyed sitting by the pool at the end of a day of sightseeing. Even through the hotel is not centrally located, it doesn't matter because it is so quiet and when you want to get into town, its only 5 minutes by tuk tuk.

The hotel is new, so isn't well known yet, but you should visit before its gets too busy to get a reservation!

Room Tip: All rooms are great and face the pool and garden!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Tabitha F
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This hotel is a really lovely place of great value. My room was super clean, the location is close to the downtown area of Siem Reap and and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I have been to Siem Reap on multiple trips and this has been one of the best places I have found yet. I strongly recommend it to anyone traveling for holiday or work.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business