“I want more!”
Review of Sokkhak Spa

Sokkhak Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa is a Cambodian owned and managed business with over 16 years experience in the spa hospitality throughout Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and South America. Come to Sokkhak Spa to experience a truly Khmer wellness.
San Francisco, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I want more!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went to this spa 2 times during my 2 days in Siem Reap - I think that says it all.

I went for the traditional Khmer massage on the first day and then a 4-hand aromatherapy massage on the next day. The 4-hand massage was just amazing and I remember wishing time to stop... The therapists were lovely and skillful and the whole experience at this place was fantastic. I am back in the US now dreaming of a massage at Sokkhak :)

Soann k, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Greeting ! it's lovely to heard that you had a great experience at Sokkahk Spa and keep coming back for next day. there's nothing exiting then knowing our guest satisfy with our hospitality.

The team, wish you all the best and have a nice week day.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Bliss”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I attended the spa three times during my stay! It was amazing. I was so looked after and pampered. I would definitely go back again.

Soann k, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Greeting ! we are delighted hearing to you enjoy amazing three time experience with us. thank you for taking your time sharing this great experience, the team look forward to seeing you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Pure Indulgence!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I recently visited the Spa, after our hotel recommended them. I had an avocado body wrap and a traditional Cambodian herbal full body massage. Absolutely, the best spa day in the world, and that is compared to very highly rated spa's in North America.....The staff were amazing, the services top notch, the spa was VERY clean, very proffessional and the whole place feels like a little piece of heaven in the jungle........
After a long hot day of temple hopping in Siem Read, this place is PURE INDULGENCE, that is well deserved...... I will be returning for a second spa day before I leave Cambodia...........100% the real deal.........

Soann k, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
“Pure Indulgence!!!!!!!” first of all, thanks to your hotel who sent you here, it was our pleasure to hear you enjoyed the with OUR home mad avocado wrap and khmer herbal compress massage.

Having spa treatment is a best thing to do after temple but you need to find the right place.

i am glad that our service match to your expectation,

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Came here on a rainy day after walking past this spa for several days. The staff were friendly, welcoming, professionally and excellently trained. I had a fantastic experience and would definitely recommend this spa to anyone looking for a good massage (or simply a haven) after a long day of walking or just as a break.

Best spa I've been to in SE Asia and for a very affordable price.

Visited September 2013
Soann k, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you very much, it was great to heard that you had a fantastic experience at our spa. friendly, professional and well trained staff, are really best word for service hospitality.

Once again, thank our very much for taking your value time sharing your review with others, we do truth you comment will benefit for many others customer.

Kann
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best spa in Siem Reap!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE this place! From the moment you walk through the door you are in a tranquil oasis. The staff are so lovely and welcoming. I am a resident in Siem Reap and having travelled around SE Asia this place is far better than any spa I have ever been too. As my parents are in town for a few days this was top on our lost of things to go and do! Thank you again for an amazing massage and I'll see you again tomorrow!!

Helen :)

Visited September 2013
kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Greeting ! it's great to seeing you at Sokkhak Spa and you enjoy the visit. being one of the best in SE Asia really wonderful wording. the team would like to say thank you so much, we look forward to seeing to day.

Your faithfully.