“Highly recommended! Relaxation to the max!”
Review of Sokkhak Spa

Sokkhak Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa is a Cambodian owned and managed business with over 16 years experience in the spa hospitality throughout Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and South America. Come to Sokkhak Spa to experience a truly Khmer wellness.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly recommended! Relaxation to the max!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We decided to go to this spa for a facial on a rainy day and the experience was wonderful. Staff were incredibly friendly and considerate to a skin irritation I had around my eye. My husband and I both felt incredibly relaxed throughout and after the facial, and it included a great shoulder, neck, head and face massage. We will be returning next time we are in Siem Reap.

Visited September 2013
kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Greeting ! it was great to hearing that you had relaxing facial treatment with us. being friendly is our khmer culture, with additional training to be sure that staff know how to taken a good care of their individual customer.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Rockdale, Australia
266 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 392 helpful votes
“A fantastic massage & body scrub & not expensive !!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I called in on the 03/08/13 after a long 5 hr taxi drive from Phnom Penh, during the late afternoon I decided on a 3 hour treatment with a very relaxing massage & body scrub, the male masseur was very professional & polite, the business salon is very spacious & spotless. i was given time & the best advice for treatment, it was so easy to fall asleep during the massage. When it came to paying my bill I received 10% discount for being a member of Utopia and paid using my credit card, I'm sorry i didn't have the time to re-visit during my 7 nights in Siem Reap.
Thank you staff for making me so welcome & working in a professional manner.

kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Greeting ! it's great to heard that you had enjoyed three hours treatment with us, massage, body scrub and facial treatment. we hope Mr Chamrouen treat you well with his skillful and lovely hand, he is also one of our best therapist, we believe when you say that falling asleep in the half way.

We had offer 10% discount for being a member of Utopia.

Thank you very much for bringing these lovely word up here, we are sure, your comment will see though to our reader.

Your sincerely.

Kampala, Uganda
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The facial is a whole body experience”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Last week I went to Sokkhak for a facial and, even after all of the amazing things I'd heard, this spa exceeded my expectations. The atmosphere and decor were very relaxing and the room had a rain shower for use before my treatment. During the last part of the facial I was treated to a brief full-body massage. Not only did my face look refreshed, but my whole body was relaxed for the rest of the day.

kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
greeting ! We are so glad to hearing that our facial treatment exceeded to expectation, we had designed its specialty with natural home mad recipe and a relaxing technique of an aromatherapy presser point to make sure your experience is blissful.

Thank you for taking your value time sharing comment through and have a nice week day a head.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect spa retreat”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After 2 days of walking and climbing steps around the ancient city ruins, a massage was badly needed to soothe sore muscles and feet. We decided to try Sokkhak Spa based on many recommendations on TripAdvisor. We loved it so much the first try with its aromatherapy massage, we went back the next day for a 3 hours Spa package - total bliss. Nice and comfy place to be pampered. Lastly, the place is not difficult to find, just a few steps away from the X Rooftop Bar.

Visited September 2013
kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Greeting ! thank you very much for taking your time to sharing comment through, it was a smart idea to go to spa after along day at temple tour.

We are so please to hearing that you love the first massage at Sokkhak and came back the next day to try our three hour package to indulge the whole body and mind spa experience.

We are so proud to have found this great location, in city center, walk to end of Pub Street, connecting to Shivutha Blvd & Sok San road, please find us on www.sokkhakspa.com

Once again, thank you and have a nice week day a head.

“1.5 hour is no enough!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We went there after dinner and it was a really good experience! I fell asleep half way. Really nice atmosphere, which is incomparable to anyother places in town. High recommend!!

kann s, Owner at Sokkhak Spa, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Greeting ! thank you so much for taking time to make this review, it was our pleasure to hear that you like the atmosphere and enjoyed the treatment.

The Sokkhak team wish you all the best and we look forward to be of your service again soon.

Your sincerely.