“Great guide! He knows all the secrets spots to tell you an amazing story and extraordinary photos!!”

Angkor Travel Guide Day Tours
Ranked #683 of 888 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Official guides and tour service for the Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap and its surrounding countrysides, day tours to Preah Vihear temple and day tours to other remote temples.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a wonderful experience. My gfriend and I were really delighted with all the amazing places we visit with this guide. He is really helpful when giving you tips on where and what time to go in order to avoid the crowd, plus he is an interesting story teller. He truly enjoys his job and you can tell!!

Another plus? He takes great photos!! And knows all the best spots!!

Definitely, we will recommend cruising around such an epic scenario with him!

2  Thank Pakisimo

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Siem Reap is an amazing destination for a three/ four days trip but also we were really fortunate with the guidance! Sim Sophath is the name of the man who guided us during the three days trip we did there, his english is impecable and not only he tells you all the historical information but also he knows best locations to take pictures! We have amazing photographs of the tryp!

1  Thank Silviaperezhu
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We asked our Hotel, the Golden Temple, to provide us with a guide as there were so many to choose from and they had already done the job of vetting. We could not be more happy with their recommendation of Sim Sophath who was articulate, informative, friendly and patient. His knowledge of the history and culture of Cambodia is unquestionable. His English is very clear and I believe he also speaks German. My personal favourite service that Sim offered was advising on berries, leaves and even ants that could be eaten, of which I tried a few....these taken just as we wandered from temple to temple. Also, having obviously guided for some time, Sim knew of unusual angles and access points to obtain the best photos. We had Sim guide us on 3 separate days and excursions, Temples, Kompong Plunk and Kulen Mountains and enjoyed everyone of them. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Sim......what a fantastic service :o)

Dave & Jackie Percivall

1  Thank davepercivall
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed in Cambodia for 3 days in order to visit Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and surrounding temples. Sim Sophath was our guide and I can not praise him highly enough. His knowledge of the history of Cambodia was excellent, his English fluent and he was always efficient. Sim Sophath was more than willing to answer my children's many questions and he was at all times engaging. Sophath seemed to have the knack of always knowing when the temples would be less crowded. I recommend him to anyone thinking about visiting Siem Reap!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I were very happy to arrange a tour with Sophath and a driver for 2 days. Siem Reap was incredibly hot in March, and our 2 over-heated children (6 and 8) had to forego some temples and stay in the air-conditioned van. The very nice driver was kind enough to babysit without any complaints. Sophath's english is excellent, and he does not ever push you to stop buy anything. His interest is to share the history of the temples. He is flexible and will arrange the visits on your schedule and does not mind changing it on the fly. We very much enjoyed the visit to Siem Reap, in large part thanks to Sophath.