“Mr. Kin's service”

Angkor Taxi Cambodia Private Day Tours
Ranked #236 of 858 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: My Name is Phai Sokin, also you can call me Kin. I born in Siem Reap Province ( Gateway to the temples of Angkor). So I know this area very well. I can speak English, and a bit of Japanese. I finished high school in 2001, then I became a driver till now. I took many people from different countries to visit the temples of Angkor, and other places.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We have been in Siem Reap for 5 days, with no real plan for our visit, but we had Mr. Kin's contact through a friend. His service was excellent, responsible, kind and always on time, highly recommendable. His knowledge and love for Cambodia made our journey unforgettable

1  Thank Gerardo A

Reviewed November 7, 2013

we visited Siem Reap for 3 days and booked Mr Kin as our driver. His knowledge of the area is second to none. His English skill is very good and has the ability to explain in details. He is always on time and reliable driver.

During our stay, Seam Reap was flooded so Mr Kin used his four wheel drive instead of Tuk Tuk. This proofed that he can deliver what he was in for.

Big thanks Mr Kin.

1  Thank Le H
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Mr. Kin was my driver and "introducer" to the wonders of Cambodia for two days in Octobre 2013. Since it was my first visit to the area, Mr. Kin advised me well and quickly worked out a schedule for my trip, which was great. He knew exactly when to go where to avoid the crowds. Very friendly and reliable. Good English language skills and I learnt a lot about Cambodia. Good driving and car in mint condition.

Dirk

1  Thank Dirk H
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Supimos de Mr. Kin a través de alguien que previamente había tenido la suerte de encontrarlo en su camino.
En nuestros dos escasos días de estancia en Siem Reap, gracias a su gran conocimiento de la zona, su predisposición continua a ayudar a que la estancia sea agradable y a poder disfrutar del lugar (no sólo desde el punto de vista más turístico sino conociendo de verdad lo mejor de aquí, su gente), pudimos aprovechar ese escaso tiempo.
Atento, puntual, caballero y por supuesto muy de fiar. Persona seria y trabajadora muy atento a los detalles.
Gracias a el, lo que pudo ser un desastre de visita relámpago a Siem Reap (incluso nos llevó al médico lo cual cambió todos los planes), planificó de tal modo el tiempo que será inolvidable.
Si las maravillas de Siem Reap, sus templos, sus casas flotantes son impresionantes,... Como mejor recuerdo y resumen de nuestra estancia se encuentra con un gran cariño y admiración, por encima de todo esto, Mr. Kin. Gracias.

(I knew Mr. Kin through someone who had previously been lucky enough to find it on your way.
In our two few days of stay in Siem Reap, thanks to his great knowledge of the area, their continued willingness to help make the stay pleasant and be able to enjoy the place (not only from the point of view more tourist but knowing really the best here, people), were able to take advantage of that time.
Attentive, punctual, gentleman and of course very legit. Very attentive to details serious and hard-working person.
Thanks to he, what could have been a disaster of visit lightning to Siem Reap (even took us to the doctor which changed all plans), planned in such a way the time that will be unforgettable.
If the wonders of Siem Reap, their temples, their floating houses are impressive,... Overview of our stay and best memory is with great affection and admiration, above all of this, Mr. Kin. Thank you)

1  Thank Nuria D
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I had visited Siemens Riep for our holidays in September this year. We just happened to meet Mr Kin by chance, it was the luckiest day for us. Mr Kin is very trustworthy person and has fantastic knowledge of the area. He had taken us to the temples, floating city, silkworm farm just to name a few. He also showed us the local cultures of the villages. He really made our holiday, I would truly recommend Mr Kin to anyone traveling to Cambodia he is a very safe driver and did not feel scared once whilst with him. He is a genuine person and will not rip you off thank you so much Lesley & Sab

1  Thank Lesley1207