“Amasing Angkor Temple, Cambodia”

Angkor Transport Services
Ranked #80 of 327 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Book tours and activities for holidays to Cambodia destinations. Tour offers: tuk-tuk, car, mini van, mini bus, tour guide, accommodations, thing to do, activity packages and wheelchair-accessible. As an independent a travel provider, we can supply the lowest prices and best deals for your travel needs. Our philosophy is to make your travel simpler in Cambodia and give you a full experience of the wonders and excitement of Cambodia. Visitors can create their own itinerary to all places they want to have and do!
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I never expected about Angkor temple before visiting to Cambodia but I was impressed that Angkor temple is very huge, wide with noble historic constructions. This time I went only one day trip but I am sure to go to Cambodia soonest to look the other temples of Angkor.

Thank you so much for guiding me with kindness, Mr Khemara<E-mail: info@angkortransportservice.com> during my holiday in Cambodia. I was lucky to meet you.

Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear AlbertK74

Many thanks for your kindness time to write me on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy for your kindness, thank you again for visiting Cambodia with our services during your trip in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Angkor.
Hope to see you again with our adventure tour of Cambodia.

The Cambodia has a lot of wonderful and interesting places to offer for the Cambodia tours.
Angkor Transport Service, a travel service for cheap trip and bargain holidays to Cambodia destinations, tuk-tuk, car, mini van, hotels, tour, activity packages and wheelchair-accessible.
Welcome to Cambodia trip! 4-6 days Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Angkor (with me Mr. Khemara, cheap trip and bargain holidays)

Now you can get your discount from 5%-30% off from Angkor Transport Services of Thing To Do in Siem Reap. New for Deluxe Tour, price per person and price per group.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very nice and excellent guide which provide local info about Siem Reap, very punctual and trustable.

Dear yokoso_law

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Mr Kamera, our tour guide for 8 of us was efficient and planned our itinerary well. He was well ahead of time in picking us to pla es of interest as well as the airport. Was very responsive and responsible on customers need and requirements. He only recommended food stalls which were safe for our stomachs and gave us honest feedbacks on goods sold in Siem Reap. An enthusiastic photographer who was keen to introduce the best views for picture taking and helped to create great memories.
He is a very honest guide with his customers interest come first.
Highly recommend his service to anyone who intend to visit Siem Reap

Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear joyful77

Best regards!
Mr. Khemara

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Khemara was introduced to us by my friend as a guide for our Siem Reap tour. Khemara is a hardworking, trustworthy and honest guide who prepared all our bookings from hotel, transports, temple visits, sight seeing and night activities through the internet. He ensured that we were comfortable and enjoying our ourselves throughout the trip and even went a mile further to bring us to some interesting night carnival
which we did not ask for. He was also our photographer and all photos turned out fantastic. I will not hesitate to recommend Khemara to anyone who is looking for a guide in Cambodia. Well done Khemara.

Dear geatadventurer

Best regards!
Mr. Khemara

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I would highly Mr Khemara as your tuk tuk driver cum tour guide for any first time visitor to Siem Reap. Mr Khemara is very knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. He is always half an hour early waiting for us at our hotel. He took good care of my mum during the trip. My mum always joke that he is her walking stick.

I am also impressed with his wifi tuk tuk. He also help us to take a lot of photos and tell us where are the good spots for taking photos.

1  Thank mongping
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear mongping

Hope to see you again with our adventure tour of Cambodia.

Welcome To Cambodia 2014 planner Trip!
Cheap! Cheap? Cheap Trip and Bargain tour? Yes Sure
Now Wheelchair-accessible the same price-tour as able people