“Excellent service by Mr Khemara”

Angkor Transport Services - Day Tours
Ranked #87 of 180 things to do in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: A=Angkor T=Transport S=Services ATS Cambodia Tour, is a cheap trip and bargain holidays to Cambodia destinations: Book Tours, Activities and Things To Do (tuk-tuk, car, mini van, mini bus, tour guide, accommodations ...).
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service by Mr Khemara”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I would highly Mr Khemara as your tuk tuk driver cum tour guide for any first time visitor to Siem Reap. Mr Khemara is very knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. He is always half an hour early waiting for us at our hotel. He took good care of my mum during the trip. My mum always joke that he is her walking stick.

I am also impressed with his wifi tuk tuk. He also help us to take a lot of photos and tell us where are the good spots for taking photos.

1 Thank mongping
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear mongping

Many thanks for your kindness time to write me on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy for your kindness, thank you again for visiting Cambodia with our services during your trip in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Angkor.

Now Wheelchair-accessible the same price-tour as able people

The Cambodia has a lot of wonderful and interesting places to offer for the Cambodia tours.
Angkor Transport Service, a travel service for cheap trip and bargain holidays to Cambodia destinations, tuk-tuk, car, mini van, hotels, tour, activity packages and wheelchair-accessible.
Welcome to Cambodia trip! 4-6 days Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Angkor (with me Mr. Khemara, cheap trip and bargain holidays)

Now you can get your discount from 5%-30% off from Angkor Transport Services of Thing To Do in Siem Reap. New for Deluxe Tour, price per person and price per group.

• Thai first
Seoul, South Korea
“so good tour!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

it was so good tour with Mr pheng(toktok drv) he,s very kindly, good tour guide and told us tour tip everywhere !
we took the so cheap many shops and good food court, took the good many special place
and when he drive we used wifi by toktok anywhere anytime! it was so good item !
because he's toktok installation wifi system! and he have netbook. he,s a morden toktok drv!
if someone visit ankor, contact Mr pheng!

1 Thank Kanian B
Dear Kanian B

Cebu Island, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Tour In Cambodia with Mr. Pheng”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you want to travel in Cambodia and you are looking for a kind person, a tuktuk driver, a tourist guide it's no other than Mr. Pheng Khemara. He's all in one!! Hehehehe

I traveled Bangkok to Cambodia and I said to Mr. Khemara that I will arrive around 3pm, but I arrived at around 4pm already. When I arrived in my hotel Mr. Khemara was there patiently waiting for me.I just changed my clothes and we started the tour in Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat will be closed at maybe 5:30 so I only have few time left. Mr. Khemara told me if it's okay if we will continue the tour the next day therefor I can see also the sunrise. He helped me also to booked a van going back to Bangkok.

The next morning he picked me up at 5am in the hotel to see the sunrise in Angkor Wat. After sunrise we visited Bayon Temple and Prohm temple (Scenes from the movie "Tomb Raider" were filmed at Angkor Wat in 2000). We had our very late breakfast and sent me back to the hotel since the van going back to Bangkok will pick me up at 11am.

Mr. Khemara is very flexible also in adjusting your desired time. You can email him before you will visit Cambodia because he will really help you out to plan your tour in Cambodia.

Thank you Mr. Pheng Khemara! I hope to see you again soon.

Here are some pictures Mr. Khemara took. And it's very fantastic!!

1 Thank Glee1288
Dear Glee1288

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant and helpful tuk-tuk driver”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Booked Mr Khemera's tuk tuk service for our four days trip in Siam Reap.

First, ever heard of tuk-tuk with wifi?
we were impressed by the wifi tuk-tuk, its not that difficult, but shows great enthusiasm in providing better service. Thumb Up!

Second, more of a private guide than a tuk-tuk driver.
He exceeded our expectation by going the extra miles, accompanying and explaining to us along the historical sites, showing us the 5-stars spot to take picture and take wonderful shots for us/ He also recommended the delicious yet bargain hunt meal around Siam Reap.

Third, to comply with our unusual request.
On the 3rd day, two of our team-mates decided to cycle around Angkor Wat, as we were not in hurry, we suggested the tuk-tuk to follow the bike, and Mr Khemera patiently did!

Fourth, to assist us in searching for a misplaced camera casing.
We dropped our camera casing during our visit in Banteay Kdei, Despite knowing that the chances is slim, we did not give up easily. Finally Mr Khemera found it near the dirt in the 2nd search. Definitely not a prank or what as he was searching next to us.

The four days experience with him is an interesting one, with his stories and knowledge on local communities.Big thank you to him!
In short, Mr Khemera is a must-try driver/guide in Siam Reap.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank HanCie
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear HanCie,

Tamarindo, Costa Rica
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was one of our favorite things we did on the trip. Mr. Khemara was professional and spent a lot of the time taking pictures for us! We get more compliments on these pictures than any others on the trip. He took us to interesting places and was extremely knowledgeable. We couldn't have asked for more out of him! We liked it so much the first day, that we ended up spending 3 days with him. It was an unforgettable experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank gotaholen1
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear gotaholen1