“Fantastic Tour In Cambodia with Mr. Pheng”

Angkor Transport Services
Ranked #79 of 319 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Book tours and activities for holidays to Cambodia destinations. Tour offers: tuk-tuk, car, mini van, mini bus, tour guide, accommodations, thing to do, activity packages and wheelchair-accessible. As an independent a travel provider, we can supply the lowest prices and best deals for your travel needs. Our philosophy is to make your travel simpler in Cambodia and give you a full experience of the wonders and excitement of Cambodia. Visitors can create their own itinerary to all places they want to have and do!
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you want to travel in Cambodia and you are looking for a kind person, a tuktuk driver, a tourist guide it's no other than Mr. Pheng Khemara. He's all in one!! Hehehehe

I traveled Bangkok to Cambodia and I said to Mr. Khemara that I will arrive around 3pm, but I arrived at around 4pm already. When I arrived in my hotel Mr. Khemara was there patiently waiting for me.I just changed my clothes and we started the tour in Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat will be closed at maybe 5:30 so I only have few time left. Mr. Khemara told me if it's okay if we will continue the tour the next day therefor I can see also the sunrise. He helped me also to booked a van going back to Bangkok.

The next morning he picked me up at 5am in the hotel to see the sunrise in Angkor Wat. After sunrise we visited Bayon Temple and Prohm temple (Scenes from the movie "Tomb Raider" were filmed at Angkor Wat in 2000). We had our very late breakfast and sent me back to the hotel since the van going back to Bangkok will pick me up at 11am.

Mr. Khemara is very flexible also in adjusting your desired time. You can email him before you will visit Cambodia because he will really help you out to plan your tour in Cambodia.

Thank you Mr. Pheng Khemara! I hope to see you again soon.

Here are some pictures Mr. Khemara took. And it's very fantastic!!

1  Thank Glee1288
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Glee1288

Many thanks for your kindness time to write me on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy for your kindness, thank you again for visiting Cambodia with our services during your trip in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Angkor.

Now Wheelchair-accessible the same price-tour as able people

The Cambodia has a lot of wonderful and interesting places to offer for the Cambodia tours.
Angkor Transport Service, a travel service for cheap trip and bargain holidays to Cambodia destinations, tuk-tuk, car, mini van, hotels, tour, activity packages and wheelchair-accessible.
Welcome to Cambodia trip! 4-6 days Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Angkor (with me Mr. Khemara, cheap trip and bargain holidays)

Now you can get your discount from 5%-30% off from Angkor Transport Services of Thing To Do in Siem Reap. New for Deluxe Tour, price per person and price per group.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Booked Mr Khemera's tuk tuk service for our four days trip in Siam Reap.

First, ever heard of tuk-tuk with wifi?
we were impressed by the wifi tuk-tuk, its not that difficult, but shows great enthusiasm in providing better service. Thumb Up!

Second, more of a private guide than a tuk-tuk driver.
He exceeded our expectation by going the extra miles, accompanying and explaining to us along the historical sites, showing us the 5-stars spot to take picture and take wonderful shots for us/ He also recommended the delicious yet bargain hunt meal around Siam Reap.

Third, to comply with our unusual request.
On the 3rd day, two of our team-mates decided to cycle around Angkor Wat, as we were not in hurry, we suggested the tuk-tuk to follow the bike, and Mr Khemera patiently did!

Fourth, to assist us in searching for a misplaced camera casing.
We dropped our camera casing during our visit in Banteay Kdei, Despite knowing that the chances is slim, we did not give up easily. Finally Mr Khemera found it near the dirt in the 2nd search. Definitely not a prank or what as he was searching next to us.

The four days experience with him is an interesting one, with his stories and knowledge on local communities.Big thank you to him!
In short, Mr Khemera is a must-try driver/guide in Siam Reap.

1  Thank HanCie
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear HanCie,

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was one of our favorite things we did on the trip. Mr. Khemara was professional and spent a lot of the time taking pictures for us! We get more compliments on these pictures than any others on the trip. He took us to interesting places and was extremely knowledgeable. We couldn't have asked for more out of him! We liked it so much the first day, that we ended up spending 3 days with him. It was an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank gotaholen1
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear gotaholen1

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Mr Khemera delivered the very best service for our recent trip to Siem Reap. Very punctual and ever ready to assist us during our 5 day 4 night tour . He took care of my elderly family members through out the tour . I will recommend him to anybody interested going to Cambodia .

1  Thank SuguR2013
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear SuguR2013

Reviewed November 20, 2013

i think no one can do better that Khemara...prompt reply of any email query... tuk tuk with wifi...always ready with cold mineral water...shopping tips at markets...service with smile...

1  Thank iamtravelgeek