“Lovely!”

Marum
Ranked #82 of 1,264 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Marum features a winning mix of creative local cuisine, and is named after the Moringa, or 'Tree of life' - very appropriate, as customers will be enjoying a fantastic dining experience that helps build a new life for the students in training there!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely first dinner in Siem Reap here. I had the rice noodle salad and my partner had the steak with fire ants - a traditional Cambodian dish. Both were lovely, as were the cocktails and the dessert (chocolate cake). Everything was very hygienic and the staff was super friendly!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,025)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Chose this restaurant for dinner after reading reviews. It is fantastic. Laid back atmosphere. Seating inside and out in a garden setting. Not the most extensive menu but the food is wonderful and we'll prices. Service is attentive but unobtrusive. The food is mainly Asian with a few twists. Something for most tastes. Enjoyed it enough that we went back for lunch next day, our last on holiday. A fine way to mark an amazing trip.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

We loved our dinner. The taro dumplings and penne with cashew nut pesto were to die for. The outdoor seating was really nice and the staff were so friendly. I'd recommend making a reservation during peak times.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

We didn't book but I think it's probably a good idea as it was busy - we arrived early so were lucky. Yummy cocktails and the food was fab. Interesting menu. This is a training establishment so nice to be participating in a worthwhile cause. One of the best meals we had in Siem Reap. Would recommend.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I came to visit Marum on our last day of a short visit in Siem Reap and it was lovely!
The food was delicious, my husband opted for the red ants and beef whilst I tried the crocodile burger and neither disappointed. The service was brilliant and the cause is so worth while and it’s important to remember to give back to the community in a transparent way.
The setting in a small garden with fans to keep you cool add to the experience, I wholly recommend this restaurant.