Mulberry Boutique Hotel
$62
Agoda.com
$120
$117
All reviewswooden housefamily suitepub streettuk tuksmall lanenight marketday bedan oasisangkor watliving areashort walkground flooroutdoor showerclean poolafter a long daycentral markethot days
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The best thing about the Mulberry is the staff, for whom nothing was too much trouble. They were all always smiling and friendly and offering to help. They were the best hotel staff we have ever had.
The room was huge and well equipped and everything worked. Our Bedroom and ensuite bathroom were upstairs from the twin bedroom and living area. We stayed four nights and the included breakfasts were very good and so were the two dinners we had in the restaurant. The hotel is walking distance from the night market and from Pub Street, but far enough away to be quiet. Another reviewer complained of being kept awake by barking dogs in our room, H6, but we had no trouble, although we heard them one night, but it was not a problem with the windows closed and the air conditioning on. The bedroom areas could be curtained off, which we did to make them cold, because it was very hot weather.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tim C
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Mulberry for 3 nights and absolutely loved it! We stayed in the Superior Suite (room - V3) and for the price we paid you couldnt get it any better! Staff were excellent and friendly. Very attentive and spoke good english. The hotel is in the perfect location! 5 mins walk to Pub Street or 1 min tuk-tuk ride. Very clean and tidy.Highly recommend!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A very well-appointed hotel hidden from the busy central area but within 5 minutes of walking distance away. Liked the space and the provisions within the room. However, we find the aircon too underpowered to cool the entire space. The hotel has two small blocks of rooms overlooking the pool, bar and restaurant. Good for relaxation after a day at the temples.

Room Tip: the two-level family suite is good for a family of six, with two bathrooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hian Kok B
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had a lovely stay in this charming small modern tranquil hotel. Despite its busy and central location, because it is down a quiet lane it was peaceful around the gorgeous pool and not noisy at all. They offered free tuk tuk for our entire stay and also a free massage for all 5 of us in our family. THey happily booked all restaurants for us, and made other phone calls on our behalf at no cost to us. They helped us access cheap local laundry , etc etc.
mulberry's location is close to pub street and night market.
the staff are lovely and helpful. Breakfast was okay. The family room was large and spacious, over two levels. I highly recommend it for a family of 4-5. We hope to return again soon!

Room Tip: Family suites are great. Great central location.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PipFef
Reviewed July 6, 2013

With only 14 rooms, this hotel is really small comparing to other big hotels along the road. But the small size give you more attention from the hotel staffs. The GM Vanya is a very nice charming young lady who arranged my trip with me through emails. Thus you can just go and don't need to worry about anything. Rooms are very good with beautiful decorations. AC makes you a good sleep. Yeah, and don't forget the lovely swimming pool. During breakfast you can order dishes free, I just fall in love with the pad Thai. Especially want to mention, I book the ticket of smile of Angkor in advance through the hotel. I book the seat A which cost 48 dollars, when I actually get there, I just found out I get a VIP seats which normally ask for 100 dollars for only 48 dollars! So happy on the surprise! I'm so glad that I made the decision to stay in mulberry. Highly recommended! 强烈推荐! 房间少,所以住得比较舒心。酒店员工服务非常好。尤其是经理。 所有的行程都可以预先跟经理邮件预定好。到了直接享受就可以了。早餐可以单点,还是免费的。酒店跟老市场很近,到哪都比较方便。房间装饰漂亮。有空调,所以也睡的好。

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family