“Best Hotel i ever Stayed”
Review of Lotus Blanc Resort

Lotus Blanc Resort
Ranked #34 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Perfect Service from Pickup at the Airport to Drop off at the Airport. Everyone very friendly everyone very helpful and they really what to help you to enjoy your stay. I will try no other hotel in Siem Reap because why should i change a winning system. Pool could be a bit small if they have high season but is very nice Room was perfect International TV available housekeeping perfect. At the end of the Trip i left 40$ tip for the staff because i had perfect stay there ! TucTuc to City 2$ only once a driver what me to pay 3$ - Breakfast at Pool is awesome ! definitely a place where you can relax and enjoy !

Room Tip: I got a room with view to Pool at 1st Floor but i guess there is no room which makes a problem
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I are on a 6 month trip . We have stayed in various hotels throughout asia . The Lotus Blanc, rates at number one for value and facilities . As for the service , it is absolutely first class . We are booked here for 9 days . We had on the 6 th day a problem with the renovations noise . Normally we would not be in our room between 2 - 4 pm but we were up at 5am to watch the sunrise at Angkor wat . My wife made a call to reception regarding the noise . Within 15 mins we had been moved to a " suite " the farthest from the works , and offered a free massage for our troubles . That is what I call service . Big thanks to all the staff we encountered . Special Thankyou to Samang Lim the assistant resident host manager , for his kind gesture . The pool and pool area grounds are amazing , steam room , showers , bar . Plenty of sun beds and shade . Breakfast is good , only thing I do not like is , pastries, ingredients for soup and fruit should be covered as quite a few flies around . May not bother some , but puts me off . As for the room original was deluxe 3 rd floor . Very comfortable bed ( amazing for asia ) great tv channels 4 film channels , history ,nat geo , news , plus excellent for sport channels . Things you appreciate when travelling for so long .short trip to town by tuk tuk for only 2 usd . Overall loved Cambodia , temples , hotel , restaurants and especially the people , always smiling .

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I booked a deluxe room with them online and mentioned in my email that I wanted a non-smoking room and that we were going there to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend.
We were fetched right on time by a very friendly driver and check in was very fast. When we got to our room we were surprised that we were upgraded to Suite 8! Really lovely room!! Might be the best I've ever been to. Really spacious, love the bathroom, the bed and the balcony. We were also welcomed by a fruit basket, a delightful swan art on the bed with petals and flower arrangement. There was also complimentary champagne for our anniversary! (Thank you so much!)
The breakfast was complete with rice, cereals, bread, noodles, pancake and waffle and fruit selections. Their ala carte menu is also reasonably priced with plenty of dishes to choose from. We tried the pork chop, carbonara, beef loklak, fish and chips, and clubhouse sandwich which were all good! You can also have your meals poolside under the coconuts if you desire.
The staff are courteous, very attentive and always smiling.
Tuktuk to pub street is 2$ one way. Our driver was Mr. Sideth. Too bad we already finished our trip to the temples, I would've wanted Mr. Sideth to drive us for he was very friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend this hotel if you want a nice relaxing time. I'd definitely come back here.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I travelled to Cambodia with friends, ever since they went to pick us up from the airport the service was beyond expectations; everyone was so polite and worried about making it the best possible experience. They coordinated a service for visiting the ruins with very short notice and it worked just fine, their location is very close to the temples. Rooms are big and confortable and the pool area is very quiet. The spa was also great, if you visit this hotel dont miss the opportunity to receive a massage.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed here with a friend recently for three nights and wow, we felt like we were at an expensive 5 star hotel. The location is perfect, only a $2 ride to the main part of town. The service is great and the rooms are stunning not to mention the amazing pool. The breakfast buffet has everything you could want and more. We booked all our day trips thru the hotel as it was the most affordable and easiest way to book. I would highly recommend staying here even if you're on a budget.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jami S
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was in Lotus Blanc for 6 days/5 nights and it was superb to stay in suite 5. However, to whoever request for airport pick up, please email your airline ticket to the hotel. I book this hotel from airasia.go so it seems like some confusion because it said "Your trip is confirm, and you do not need to reconfirm" which make me make my decision to not email the hotel staff. It cost me 7dollar to get by a car to the hotel. I think its gonna be cheaper by tuk-tuk but not sure how much.

Located at the airport road, its a very peaceful experience for me to have a room that facing the swimming pool. I had no doubt to say that the suite condition is superb and housekeeper comes twice daily to make up your room.For Muslim, there are no halal food prepared for breakfast, but there are bread, fruits,cereals and egg that you can eat. However, you can find halal food in the city which cost 2USD for one way to Pub Street,Night Market, Artist Market etc.

The staff are very friendly and professional,my advice, do not take tuk tuk from the hotel and even if you want, make sure you double confirm with the driver that he know the exact location. I had this experience going to a place where I hire a tuktuk driver from the hotel, at first the tuktuk driver told me that he know the location i want to go, when I reached the city, other things happen where he just simply drop me in the city and I have to walk my own to the place. (but still I paid 2USD - im too tired to have any argument with the driver, plus im a single lady alone and 2USD is not worth my time). So yeah, becareful of the tuk tuk driver in Cambodia.

The hotel also provide tour package which a bit pricey than in the city.But of course, what you pay, you get back. All in all, staying in lotus blanc is my four star experience.

Room Tip: Suite 5, worth for money
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank KunFayakun
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I had booked this hotel for my wedding anniversary and my wife's birthday on 27th April - 30th April 2014. The room that I booked was a deluxe room and it included the airport transfer. One day before I flew to Siem Reap I wanted to confirm our reservation through email but saw the online chatting in Lotus Blanc Resort website. I tried it, and the person in charge was very friendly and attentive to my questions. I told them the vacation is to celebrate our anniversary and they acknowledged it. The day came when we arrived at the airport and was picked up by the hotel driver who was very friendly. Reaching the hotel, we were greeted by Mr. Koulen one of the hotel's manager, who I can say, did a very good job to explain about Siem Reap's places to visit and attended to our needs closely throughout our whole vacation. To our surprise, they had upgraded our deluxe room to suite room as compliment and all the room deco was lovely for our anniversary. They had even surprised us that night with a chocolate cake showing "Happy Anniversary". With the hotel staffs service attention to us like a five star hotel, we really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The hotel swimming pool and the surrounding is very beautiful and very relaxing for anyone staying at the hotel. For any activities that we wanted to do, Mr. Koulen can fix or book it for us so that our place or name is available at our ease (buffet dinner at koulen II restaurant, Siem Reap circus, etc). What touches us the most, Mr. Koulen himself sent us to the airport using the hotel car on our departure date back. We highly recommend people to stay at Lotus Blanc Resort for any kind of occasions at Siem Reap. :) Sincerely by Adzroul and Noor (KUL)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple