“Excelent services and facilities!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lotus Blanc Resort

Lotus Blanc Resort
Ranked #27 of 339 Hotels in Siem Reap
Sydney, Australia
“Excelent services and facilities!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We have maybe the best stay in our vacation in this hotel...the personal was very friendly and we can enjoy not only of a good room, but also of the pool, massage and other services. I definitely recommend this hotel to stay in Siem Reap!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights. the room was clean and spacious. the hotel staff were kind and more than willing to help with any request we had. would highly recommend staying here. even though the hotel was so close to the main road, the noise was not evident.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Frankly, I was a little bit disappointed when I first entered the room. The room was so simply and there was even no floor tile in the bathroom. But then, I really enjoyed three days stay at that hotel. The service is exceptional and it was the best hotel service I have ever had. 2nd time I entered the restaurant, the waitress had remembered my room number. The food is not so pricy but tasted really good! However, there were not so many guests dining there. I was only table there when I enjoyed my lunch and dinner. I rent a hotel car to Banteay Srey. The driver provided great service and drove very carefully. On the last day, my flight was in the evening, the hotel provided a room for me for 2 hours when I was waiting for shuttle to the airport. I heard the hotel will do major renovation and I believe I would enjoy that hotel more next time! Strongly recommend!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Dear Lotus Blanc Resort,

I had booked my stay for my partner and I in Lotus Blanc from 4/4-6/4. Upon arrival to Siem Reap International Airport, I was greeted by Tra as our resort driver for airport transfer to the resort. He's really friendly and he had introduced us and welcome us to Cambodia, as well as the Fish Amok and Khmer cuisines, and I received friendly hospitality when we arrived to the resort. I'm glad that I'm greeted by warm smile from Lotus Blanc front desk officers as well as the doorman.

My partner and I were served for 2 cup of lemongrass tea as welcome drinks and cold towel. Then, we were kindly greeted by Pochma and she leaded us to our room. I was so surprise that we had been upgraded to a suite! It was such a pleasure to be able to celebrate our third year anniversary with my partner and I as well as my first time in Cambodia. With the champagne and the bed and lavatory decorations, as well as the cake surprise, I am glad I chose your resort!

I have a special interest towards Lotus and perhaps this is a part of me telling me to choose your resort for my 2 nights stay in Cambodia. Loved the great hospitality and service, with great choices of breakfast. During second day, we were planned to go for a Sunrise tour to Angkor Wat. The breakfast boxes were requested and were prepared by the restaurant and given to us before we leave the resort.

During my stay, my room was cleaned and arranged neatly every time we leave the resort, my partner and I were so delighted with all the treatments that we received by Lotus Blanc service staffs. I would appreciate it if the floor was cleaned thoroughly though, otherwise every thing is perfect. Love the bathrobes, loves the instant and quick room service or any special request made to the front desk.

Airport transfer service and tuk tuk were fast to reach after we requested for one.

Thank you very much Lotus Blanc! The next time I return I will definitely come back and accommodate your simple yet modern resort! & not forgetting introducing your resorts to my surroundings.

A satisfy guest.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda C
Washington, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stayed in the "family suite." It was clean, spacious, and they had some toys for the kids which was really great. The pool was very nice, the food was surprisingly good, and the staff went out of their way to greet us, help us find a guide, etc. They were all incredibly nice and helpful.

The problems we came across were as follows: a fridge that wasn't cold (we didn't need it, so not an issue although it could be for others with kids), construction noise during nap time (which they stopped at 3), and HARD beds. It was fine for two nights, but not sure my back would have survived many more.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and I think it was a good value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank cdub75
Buenos Aires
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I check this hotel with Trip Advisor and the hotel web page. My room had nothing to do with the pictures shown there!!
Nevertheless it was quite a good stay. Excellent and friendly staff, great pool and bar. Breakfast was incredible!
I wish I could have stay at the deluxe room shown on the web site. My room was spacious and very clean but it definitely did not look AT ALL as the one on the pictures!!!

Room Tip: Pay attention!! Rooms shown on the internet page do not look the same as the ones on the hotel!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Alex1426
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Mr Tripadvisor recently conferred the honor of Senior Reviewer as I have written the prescribed number of articles to qualify. I have proven that I am a grumpy old man when it comes to a lot of my communiqués but the Lotus Blanc showed me that I do have balance when I am confronted by a hotel that exceeds my expectation.

This Hotel only cost $50 a night and my strenuous advice is if you are looking for a hotel to stay, just book here. The staff are fabulous, the breakfasts are gourmet, the rooms are beautiful and the facilities are great. I think it is rated as a 4 star but it is 5 star in my books. Unlike some of the upmarket hotels this place has free Wifi with simple login and password. The big Chains should send their VPs for a stay here. They could learn a lot - I am talking to you Hilton.

It is a $3 USD Tuk Tuk ride to the old Market area in the city where the main businesses seem to be Massage and Tuk Tuk hire. Also there is a lot of art and jewelry that can be purchased too. Cambodia seems to have abandoned their own currency in favor of the USD and even the ATMs dispense dollars.

The Hotel also has it's own car that for a small fee will take you too the Angor Wat Temple. My friend and I left the hotel at 5:00 am and were at the Temple shortly after whereupon we purchased Entry tickets and then saw the Sunrise plus the Temple arriving back at the Hotel before 8:00 am in time for Breakfast. That seems to be the smart way to do it if you're fair skinned and don't want to get sunburnt or suffer heat exhaustion through the day. The hotel driver was a diligent chap who quickly found us when we exited the Temple bundling us into his air-conditioned limo and bringing us back to the lap of luxury purchased with our hard earned $50. (Anywhere else in the world this place was worth $300 a night)

So I've included a few holiday snaps taken on the iPhone, check them out and do yourself a favor and go. It's the best value for money I have come across.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends