“Best experience ever!”

Kimleng Sang Angkor Photography & Tours
Ranked #75 of 806 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: I like to take my guests away from the crowds to experience the real Cambodia with my Photography Tours through my eyes . I was born in Takeo Province, along the boarder with Vietnam. Takeo is sometimes referred to as 'the cradle of the Khmer civilization.' In 2000, I moved to Siem Reap where I began work as a tuk-tuk driver. Over time, I met many professional photographers from around the world, people who were seeking something other than the well-worn tourist trails. With a growing curiosity in the activities and work of these photographers, I began to photograph myself. Since 2005, I have had a number of Western tutors, and have gone on to establish myself as a well-known photographer in Siem Reap Province. I have developed a series of tours through Angkor (Siem Reap), Battambang, Kampot, Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh. I have experience of other areas in Cambodia if you wish to see more of my country I can offer transport by tuk-tuk or my air conditioned car.
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Kimleng was fantastic. I can't praise him enough. He took great pictures whilst making the experience one I won't forget soon. He knew how to use the natural light to get really special pictures and how to use the surrounding scene. We are both really chuffed with the photos and want to go back to Cambodia and do his photography tour

Visited April 2014
1 Thank albow211

• Vietnamese first
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“One of the best days ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

My day with Kimleng as my tour guide was amazing from start to finish. Temples off the beaten path, excellent advice on photography, contact in a local village, visit to a Buddhist temple and a water blessing and most important Kimleng's knowledge and easy companionship. It was just an experience not possible on a group tour with a guide who has fewer connections and less warmth. I am already planning my next trip to Seim Reap and you know who will be my guide!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Cambodia and we were eager to make sure it was a pleasant n smooth sailing one as we had my elderly (73 years old) mom with us as well. Kimleng made the whole trip memorable. He was professional and always was there to help us (especially my mom!). He is such an excellent, passionate photographer & willing teacher that my husband learned quite a bit from him and we have some lovely shots taken by him of us as a family :-) Although he may come across as a bit more expensive than your average guide in Siem Reap...he is worth every cent and more!! I wish there is a Kimleng in every country I travel to :-)
-Gaya_kuala lumpur-

2 Thank gayathiry
Geelong, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Kimleng the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Kimleng is the best tuk tuk photographer guide you will find. He is a wealth of knowledge, and takes you to places that you never imagined. Even having visited temple complexes in and around Siem Reap many times, he still took me to different views and areas of the temples I'd previously been to. Also a great help with my photography. Please contact Kimleng if you are going to Siem Reap, you won't be sorry.

Visited November 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kimleng shows you the heart of Cambodia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Kimleng provided us the most intimate view of life as it really is in Cambodia. We spent 3 days with him, and it was a life changing experience for me. He took us off the beaten path, away from all the other tourists. We visited a local monastery and were introduced personally to the monks. We visited a one lane dirt road between rice paddies where we brought candy to the lovely, happy Cambodian children. We went into the crowded fishing villages and saw how the people really lived. His relationship with these people allowed us to meet them and photograph their beautiful, quiet features. He helped my husband take the most amazing pictures and gave him hands on lessons the entire time to capture the scenery and essence of the people. Kimleng embodies the compassionate, generous spirit of the Cambodian people and provides a completely authentic experience. The pictures and experiences that remain with you after touring with Kimleng are priceless.

Visited March 2014