“Great tour guide in Siem Reap”
Review of AngkorTouchStone

AngkorTouchStone
Ranked #285 of 829 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours Website. Tour With Professional Guides In Angkor Area and Siem Reap, Cambodia. We are local and we deserve to give you all with local experiences. AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours was founded in 2007 by a Professional Local English Speaking Tour Guide (Lux) who always wanted to share everything he has learned, experiencing about Angkor Wat Temple and Others temples and places around Siem Reap to travelers who are looking for an unforgettable experience with local tours and a daily short or longer trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We tailors make tour easy, flexible and different from others tours because you will meet 100% real local expert tour guides with our perfect tailor-made tours plan and a suggested itineraries varies to avoid the crowds as much as possible but see most of the major temples and attraction at the same time, also We want to make sure you will not miss any top attraction about this place and see the temples with an imagination of an old ancient city together with the best explanation of each temples history to take you back in time and feel the glory of Angkor. Our Siem Reap Local Tours can be private or group organized plus you can also make your own customized Siem Reap tours to your suitable time and dates with your pleasure desire trip plan. We hire all 100% satisfaction and experiences tour guides and drivers to deliver the best Siem Reap Tours as we committed to give with this hospitality service. Help Local, Please Think Local!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Sydney, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great tour guide in Siem Reap”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I got in contact with ATSP Tours on a friend's recommendation and was very pleased I did. From the first contact in August, through to the tour in November, everything was handled professionally and promptly. My initial contact was with Sina, who was happy to tailor his usual 2-day (full day) tour into a 'temples-only' tour, leaving some time during the middle of the day to rest and refresh back at the hotel - highly recommended! Sina met me when i arrived in Siem Reap to go over the tour and to make sure that everything was OK.

The tour was conducted by Keng who was not only excellent and knowledgeable but friendly and good fun! He made sure that we visited the main sites before the big tour groups arrived (or just after they had left) and got us up early so that we saw most temples in relative peace and quiet. He not only knew the history and detail of every site but was able to give us some personal insights as he had played around most of them when he was a kid! A nice touch.

The modern, air-conditioned car, complete with cold towels and water, made a big difference and is also highly recommended after a few hours in the tropical heat. Overall, a great experience and one I would be happy to recommend.

Visited November 2013
ngounsominea, Manager at AngkorTouchStone, responded to this review, April 30, 2014

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am so happy to see the review and this will help us to improve our service and continue doing what we are good at.

With your kindly support you will help not only me as the tour director but you help a lot with other member or our tour guides and the drivers who work for me and AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

We would like to say thanks you very much and we are hoping to see you or your friends who want to come and experience our lovely country.

Fremantle, Australia
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Friendly, relaxed and knowledgeable guide”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a very late review for a Full day temples tour and full day village and waterfalls tour with Angkor Touchstone's Lux, undertaken in Feb 2013.

Both my partner and I had the privilege of getting shown around by Lux, who has a cool and friendly demeanour. We couldn't have asked for a better guide in Siem Reap and Lux was knowledgeable, witty, accommodating and someone I consider a friend anytime we go back to Siem Reap. For the temples tour, Lux carefully considered the timings so that we missed the crowds and were able to soak in the sights with ease. An AC car and plenty of fluids were provided for our comfort, at a reasonable price for a superbly guided tour. One of the nights we were there, Lux also went the extra mile and took us to a local food joint near Pub Street and taught us about the real local lives of the warm local Cambodian people.

Highly recommend Angkor Touchstone and Lux. Great guy, great tours. You won't be disappointed!

Visited February 2013
ngounsominea, Owner at AngkorTouchStone, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much for your lovely 5* review for AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia; in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

In my and our team member like to say thanks you very much for your kindness feedback and it will encourage us to provide even better service in our future clients.

Thanks you so much

Penang Island, Malaysia
“Good guide”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Lux was my local guide when my family and I toured Siem Reap in 2012. From the experience of travelling with him for the 5 days we were in Siem Reap, I can say that he is a very competent guide. He is friendly, knowledgeable, responsible and punctual. His command of English is good. Highly recommended,

Visited October 2012

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went for a week photography tour of Siem Reap with Lux as our tour guide. He speaks good English, and takes wonderful photos to boot! Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
ngounsominea, General Manager at AngkorTouchStone, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much

Miami Beach, Florida
“Lux made it unforgettable!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Lux was truly incredible! He managed to make our trip even more special by picking us at the airport, planning sunrise and sunset at Angkor Wat, taking us to see rural villages and Temples in the making. We got to discover Siem Reap in a way that could have been impossible otherwise. He was reliable, always on time, great attitude, and every time we needed or wanted something like eating at a local restaurant, he knew exactly where to take us. He is well informed and knowledgeable in the history of the temples/area. He was flexible and easy going. Speaks great English, and was even got medicine for me when I got so sick. Incredible host! And to top it all off... he knows about professional photography... he took my pro camera and took amazing pics of us and our surroundings... he took great care of us... and he made a wonderful trip an unforgettable one

Visited June 2013