“Custom tour of the major temples, floating village & orphanage”

AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours
Ranked #285 of 806 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours Website. Tour With Professional Guides In Angkor Area and Siem Reap, Cambodia. We are local and we deserve to give you all with local experiences. AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours was founded in 2007 by a Professional Local English Speaking Tour Guide (Lux) who always wanted to share everything he has learned, experiencing about Angkor Wat Temple and Others temples and places around Siem Reap to travelers who are looking for an unforgettable experience with local tours and a daily short or longer trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We tailors make tour easy, flexible and different from others tours because you will meet 100% real local expert tour guides with our perfect tailor-made tours plan and a suggested itineraries varies to avoid the crowds as much as possible but see most of the major temples and attraction at the same time, also We want to make sure you will not miss any top attraction about this place and see the temples with an imagination of an old ancient city together with the best explanation of each temples history to take you back in time and feel the glory of Angkor. Our Siem Reap Local Tours can be private or group organized plus you can also make your own customized Siem Reap tours to your suitable time and dates with your pleasure desire trip plan. We hire all 100% satisfaction and experiences tour guides and drivers to deliver the best Siem Reap Tours as we committed to give with this hospitality service. Help Local, Please Think Local!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Custom tour of the major temples, floating village & orphanage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I found Lux's company through Trip Advisor and was extremely impressed by all the positive reviews he had received. On the day I flew from Singapore to Siem Reap I called his number (since it was a last minute booking), and I found myself conversing with a pleasant male who could speak fantastic English. We quickly decided on a one day tour and he arranged to meet my family and I at our hotel after dinner. He put us at ease the moment we met him, and we ended up booking a two day tour instead. However we were disappointed that he was unable to take us on our tour since he was already scheduled elsewhere. He arranged for Than to be our guide- Than is an extremely pleasant man. Although his English was not as clear as Lux's, his patience and willingness to go an extra mile for us was outstanding. He brought us to visit an orphanage and the Killing fields memorial at our request and was also happy to wait for us to finish our dinner to drive us back. He had to hunt down two restaurants for us that we had decided to go to based on Lux's recommendations, and even though we told him not to worry when he couldn't find the second restaurant initially - he was determined to give us what we wanted. He took great pictures for us at all the picturesque spots at the temples, and he'd point out pictures that I could take myself since he knew I had a keen interest in photography. My husband and I are not big tippers since we've had bad experiences in the past, but we wanted to bless Than as well as our lovely driver so we tipped them on top of what my parents had already given them. To anyone reading this review- definitely book a tour with Lux! He is passionate, extremely knowledgeable of his country's history, and he also understands how to pace the itinerary at a comfortable pace. Moreover he is well versed in Cambodian and Western culture,

It does get hot and sweaty touring Siem Reap, but rest assured that you will be greeted with cold water and cold towels every time you get back to the car!

Thank you Lux and Than for making our trip to Cambodia fabulous!!

Love,
Charlene (or Shari haha), Daniel, Amy and Steven.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank CharleneLee
ngounsominea, Manager at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am so happy to see the review and this will help us to improve our service and continue doing what we are good at.

With your kindly support you will help not only me as the tour director but you help a lot with other member or our tour guides and the drivers who work for me and AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

We would like to say thanks you very much and we are hoping to see you or your friends who want to come and experience our lovely country.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours

hong kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable visit to Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Lux of Angkor TouchStone private tours was very patience and provided us lots of ideas to fulfil the expectations of our group ( family). We enjoy a great deal our time in Siem Reap and the visits to different sites througout the three days tour. From sunrise to massage to end the tour. Thank you very much!

1 Thank WendyL846b
ngounsominea, Owner at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much for your lovely 5* review for AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia; in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

In my and our team member like to say thanks you very much for your kindness feedback and it will encourage us to provide even better service in our future clients.

Sweden
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Very time-effective way to experience Siem Reap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I only had two full days in Siem Reap to see the temples. I knew that the area is very large, so I booked this tour to be able to see as much as possible in the two days I had.

I was very pleased with my tour. The price was reasonable, and the quality of the services provided was high. I would have never visited even a fraction of what I saw if I would not have taken this tour. The guides take you to the main areas of each temple, and they drive you right to the entrance of each site, so you do not need to waste time walking from place to place.

Siem Reap was a great destination and I regret that I did not stayed there longer. The temples were some of the best archeological sites I have seen in the world (comparable to what I have seen in India, Egypt, Italy, Turkey, Greece or Mexico...)

I highly recommend this company to everyone. The only reason why I am not providing an excellent rating for my tour is because there were some small misunderstandings on what was included/not included in the tour. For your reference, please note that entrance fees (USD $40 per person) or lunch are not included. Also, in case the boat trip is included in your reservation, please make sure you have a copy of your booking reservation stating this to avoid any misunderstandings.

2 Thank rbravo
ngounsominea, Director of Sales at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia, in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

Tour Director and Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way to see the temples”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My hubby and I did the 2 day temple tour with Lux. He knew the temples inside and out and was able to avoid the crowds. We did temples, Angkor Wat sunrise and the floating village. He was punctual, professional and spoke perfect English. I'm glad we left it to the professionals as we might have been completely overwhelmed on our own and probably would have missed a lot of interesting sites.

2 Thank Tania_Dreyer
ngounsominea, General Manager at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2014

New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing tour and wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I did a full-day tour with Singh (Lion), it was a truly amazing experience; he was knowledgeable and insightful, and knew exactly how to plan out our day so we would hit all the temples when they were least crowded. In addition to being an amazing guide he is a great photo taker and took some extremely memorable shots of us which will only add to the memories of our trip as we look back on it over the years.

1 Thank Michael O
Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

God bless you all