“The day we spent with Lux was the best day of our trip!”
Review of AngkorTouchStone

AngkorTouchStone
Ranked #302 of 849 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours Website. Tour With Professional Guides In Angkor Area and Siem Reap, Cambodia. We are local and we deserve to give you all with local experiences. AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours was founded in 2007 by a Professional Local English Speaking Tour Guide (Lux) who always wanted to share everything he has learned, experiencing about Angkor Wat Temple and Others temples and places around Siem Reap to travelers who are looking for an unforgettable experience with local tours and a daily short or longer trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We tailors make tour easy, flexible and different from others tours because you will meet 100% real local expert tour guides with our perfect tailor-made tours plan and a suggested itineraries varies to avoid the crowds as much as possible but see most of the major temples and attraction at the same time, also We want to make sure you will not miss any top attraction about this place and see the temples with an imagination of an old ancient city together with the best explanation of each temples history to take you back in time and feel the glory of Angkor. Our Siem Reap Local Tours can be private or group organized plus you can also make your own customized Siem Reap tours to your suitable time and dates with your pleasure desire trip plan. We hire all 100% satisfaction and experiences tour guides and drivers to deliver the best Siem Reap Tours as we committed to give with this hospitality service. Help Local, Please Think Local!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Lux is a wonderful person and guide. He is proud of the rich culture of Siem Reap and loves sharing it with others. He is extremely knowledgeable of the history of the temples as well as the more current history and politics of Cambodia. We spent the day with him last fall and it was one of the best days of our trip.

He arranged a driver for us and took us on a hike to the River of a Thousand Lingas, the Temple of Banteay Srei and then via boat to the floating village. We ended the tour with a beautiful sunset at Tonle Sap Lake. What made the day really special was that we got to go inside one of the houses of the floating village and meet the family of one of his friends.

I highly recommend using Angkor Touch Stone. Lux is such a great person (fun, happy, upbeat). We truly enjoyed our day with him and felt like we got a glimpse of some of the real Cambodia.

ngounsominea, Owner at AngkorTouchStone, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much for your lovely 5* review for AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia; in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

In my and our team member like to say thanks you very much for your kindness feedback and it will encourage us to provide even better service in our future clients.

Lux

There are newer reviews for AngkorTouchStone

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Thank you for guide us around and all your sharing through out the trip. We all have an unforgettable experience and happy moment together. Hardly to get a caring and understanding tour guide like you. Lux.. you did a good job and the most unpredictable is, you able to speak a very fluent English that would make us easy to communicate. Glad to know you, Lux

1  Thank Allan L
ngounsominea, Manager at AngkorTouchStone, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am so happy to see the review and this will help us to improve our service and continue doing what we are good at.

With your kindly support you will help not only me as the tour director but you help a lot with other member or our tour guides and the drivers who work for me and AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

We would like to say thanks you very much and we are hoping to see you or your friends who want to come and experience our lovely country.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This tour was great! This company is reliable and very flexible. Lux is a very nice guy, speaks perfect english and will take you to hidden places regular tours don't and the best part, his schedule is designed to avoid the crowds!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My hotel organised Lux for me and how lucky I was. I had a intense two day visit to the Siem Reap in January 2012 and Lux helped me make the most out of my long awaited visit. He is a very knowledgable guide who not only knows his stuff but is constantly learning more. His english is exceptional - miles ahead of some of the other guides I overheard whilst out exploring the temples. Lux is very flexible and attuned to your needs. I have sent three different sets of friends to Lux including my neighbours.

1  Thank nowmedia
ngounsominea, Front Office Manager at AngkorTouchStone, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Angkor Wat and surroundings was an amazing experience for us, partly because of our great tour guide: Ngoun Sominea (Lux). In addition to visiting some of the very amazing temples of Ankor Wat, we were interested in the life of the local people. We stopped in a number of villages, where we encountering very friendly and open locals. Especially children were happy to pose for pictures, typically without asking for money or trying to sell something - quite different from the main tourist attractions.

We most enjoyed visiting a small monastery, were Lux has taught English in the past, and the nearby village were he has lived and still knows many residents. Walking through the village with no paved street or tourists nearby, seeing people going about their normal lives, and children playing is an unforgettable experience.

Talking about unforgettable, the floating village is a must see. Be warned though that it can be depressing - it was one of the poorest places we have ever encountered. The villages seem to be for the well off in comparison.

Overall we did three day tours with Lux, which were the best we ever had - and we have travelled to quite a number of countries in the region. Lux is a licensed tour guide and very knowledgeable. He also speaks English very well. We want to go back sometime, and he will definitely be our tour guide again. You can directly contact him at ngounsominea@yahoo.co.uk or +855(0)89684494

Michael (Boston, USA)