“Angkor Wat memorable trip”

AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours
Ranked #283 of 819 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours Website. Tour With Professional Guides In Angkor Area and Siem Reap, Cambodia. We are local and we deserve to give you all with local experiences. AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours was founded in 2007 by a Professional Local English Speaking Tour Guide (Lux) who always wanted to share everything he has learned, experiencing about Angkor Wat Temple and Others temples and places around Siem Reap to travelers who are looking for an unforgettable experience with local tours and a daily short or longer trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We tailors make tour easy, flexible and different from others tours because you will meet 100% real local expert tour guides with our perfect tailor-made tours plan and a suggested itineraries varies to avoid the crowds as much as possible but see most of the major temples and attraction at the same time, also We want to make sure you will not miss any top attraction about this place and see the temples with an imagination of an old ancient city together with the best explanation of each temples history to take you back in time and feel the glory of Angkor. Our Siem Reap Local Tours can be private or group organized plus you can also make your own customized Siem Reap tours to your suitable time and dates with your pleasure desire trip plan. We hire all 100% satisfaction and experiences tour guides and drivers to deliver the best Siem Reap Tours as we committed to give with this hospitality service. Help Local, Please Think Local!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Angkor Wat memorable trip”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Lux is the best tour guide I have ever met. Although we only booked him for 2 days, he picked us up from the Siem Reap bus stop the day before and took us for dinner. His explanation about each temple made me understand a lot more about the whole history and his English is perfect.
I would surely recommend him to anyone who wants to travel around Siem Reap. He is nice, friendly and very professional as a tour guide.
Million thanks Lux, for everything!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lemonade99274
ngounsominea, Manager at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much for your lovely 5* review for AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am very happy to hear and see your review with your great time with us during your visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia; in fact what make me so happy and happier is to support the local community as well by providing them a job as AngkorTouchstone aim to do.

In my and our team member like to say thanks you very much for your kindness feedback and it will encourage us to provide even better service in our future clients.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best tour guide in town”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a wonderful 4 days 3 nights journey at Siem Reap with the help of Lux. Basically Lux arrange everything from A to Z for us which have saves us a lot of time and made us a pleasant trip. He is knowledgeable, punctual and speaks perfect English. Thank you so much for your guidance at SiemReap and good luck with your Angkor Touch Stone web..

Lewis Kong from Malaysia

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Lewis_Kong
ngounsominea, Director of Sales at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

I am so happy to see the review and this will help us to improve our service and continue doing what we are good at.

With your kindly support you will help not only me as the tour director but you help a lot with other member or our tour guides and the drivers who work for me and AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

We would like to say thanks you very much and we are hoping to see you or your friends who want to come and experience our lovely country.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours
Singapore, null, Singapore
“If you need a guide in Siam Reap, get him!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My first visit to Siam Reap was made memorable all thanks to Lux. His excellent command of the English language and slick arrangements for our tour ensured that we encountered no hiccups. Apart from that, he possess vast knowledge on the places of interests and his country's history. If you need a guide who can speak excellent English and fuelled with passion for his work, this is the man to get!

Visited October 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tour guide in siem reap”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would say this trip to Siam Reap was so unforgetable.As we were given the best and most dedicated service! Lux was really good and fantastic. He is punctual, flexible and friendly! I would really recommend him as your tour guide in Siem Reap! I really satisfied with his service!

From Malaysia,
Ron Yeap

1 Thank RonYeap
ngounsominea, General Manager at AngkorTouchStone - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for the review of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours.

God bless you all

Founder of AngkorTouchStone Private Day Tours
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Knowledgeable, passionate, fun and GREAT English!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Lux was our tour guide arranged by our hotel when we insisted we really wanted a tour guide with decent English skills for our trip to Angkor :-) Lux was the man! Open minded, fun, and passionate by travels and its own country Cambodia! Tailor-made tour to avoid crowds made our Angkor tour very pleasant! Thanks Lux and good luck with AngkorTouchStone! We will definitely spread the word!

Visited September 2012