Review Highlights
The best experience in asia

What an experience!!!! I think its one of the best i had traveling all over asia . The team is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
yan555
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile
One of the best experience of my life

Aki and Jet are the best riders in Siem Reap. Two locals who grew up in this area and know the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
Abbuffi
via mobile

All reviews dirt bike off road hidden temple skill level day tour great trails these guys days riding longer tour great half day quick lesson memory card great teacher experienced riders highly recommend this tour beautiful country amazing experience
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went for a ride with Aki. It was for only one afternoon, but I wish it could have been much longer. It was awesome! In the beginning I was a bit insecure, but after some practice and tips from Aki, I felt much more confident. It was a great experience, and when I come back in Siem Reap, I would definitely go again (but than for a longer trip).

1  Thank SusanneLevonne
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We lived a fantastic experience through these three days tour with Aki and his friends.
If you want a mix of sport, human experience in local villages, ruins from Angkor time in the middle of nowhere, then this trip is for you.
This team is making everything possible to make your life easy, you shall not to worry to be lost in the middle of the jungle with a broken motorbike, IT CANNOT HAPPEN WITH AKI's Team !!
The spirit of the team is fantastic and they shall keep up going like this.
The team will adapt on your Bike level but for sure, the three days tour is not for beginners.
What a memorable way to discover Cambodia.
Thanks to all !
regards,
Stephane

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Went for a 3 days trip, coming from Malaysia.
EXCELLENT organization of the team, bikes and gear in PERFECT condition...GREAT FUN !!
on top of it, unexpected stops in beautiful temples, lost in the jungle. A unique ride !

Had a great time !

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Had one day to spare on a recent work trip to Cambodia. Aki sorted everything out at short notice (he was out on tour when I emailed him but relied same day), we dropped in to see him the afternoon that we arrived in Siem Reap and were away first thing next morning. Bikes and gear were all good and the day went without a hitch. We rode all kinds of tracks, had a good lunch and just had a heap of fun! Awesome day - highly recommended! I'm already working out how we can get back there for a multi day ride with these guys.

Don't miss this - plan your trip around it!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I went on a one week dirt bike trip through Cambodia with Aki and his crew in february 2011. I went with 4 friends who never done dirt bike before but all ride street bikes at home. We got to try the biken the evening before the trip started. We went to a field where we could play with the bikes and get to know them.
Aki and hs crew were very helpful with everything we needed and teaching us how to ride dirt bikes. We got a different view of Cambodia than what I saw on a bus tour and Aki taught us a lot about his country.
We stayed at very nice hotels during the trip but the best was the last night at a home-stay.
When I come back to Cambodia a plan to do dirt bike and mountainbiking with Aki :-)