“great tour”
Review of Cambodia Trails

Cambodia Trails
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cambodia Trails off-road motorcycle team content of 4 Cambodian professional motorcyclist with 10+ experienced. Small Cambodian business based in Siem Reap. Our team can arrange motorcycle riding holiday for Half Day, Full Day and Multi Day. From Beginners to Experienced Riders, With Us, Yon't Be Regret.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great tour”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have travelled with Aki - he's really professional, helpful and knowledgeable tour guide. I greatly recommend him for any kind of trips around Cambodia.

Visited November 2011
4 Thank nephaarite

Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great day out!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

the trip was very organised and professional, i felt well looked after from the start of the trip as my skill levels arent amazing on the bike but my guide Aki was really helpfully giving me tips and making sure that i was ok, and that the trail was suitable for my level. we had a really nice local lunch by a waterfall and relaxed for a bit before heading back. overall this was one of the best days out of my travels! our guide Aki was professional, helpfully, knowledgeable, and an overall fun guy, someone i hope to keep in contact with. i would recommend this for everyone!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Adam B
Hanoi-Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Temples and Dirt Bike Tours”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I took Angkor/Classic Tours three days with Cambodia Trails for my family for a week get-a-way, after Angkor Wat of course. Aki was my guide, temples were amazing, people are laid-back as you can see in SEA.

Realized that he's also doing dirt bike then it's me have tried a "dirt bike one day tour" with him, as I used to have a Yamaha 175cc two stoke bike (that the maximum bike is official allowed in Vietnam), and Aki was my man, he's fantastic and his team was helpful, not just a good tour guide but his driving technique was awesome. Tell you what, it was great experience to get dirty with Honda XR250cc off-road in the single track of the ox-cart trail to hidden temple Beng Mealea.

Easy and fun, you should try this.
Recommend yes, I'll in for the next trip (not for kids though!)

3 Thank greenmangohanoi
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant, flexible, safe and a fantastic experience”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was with huge excitement that I arranged to do a trip with Cambodia trails this summer and from the moment I first contacted Aki, the trip was professionally and brilliantly organized. From the moment we touched down in Siem Reap the service was impeccable and this same level of commitment to a high quality tour rolled on throughout our trip across Cambodia.

Everything had been expertly pre-organized but there still was a complete level of flexibility. If I told Aki, our tour leader, the night before that we wanted to do something else, it could easily be worked into the plan for the next day. The distinction I draw with the trip we took is that unlike other tours I have done across the world, I count Aki as a great friend following our trip. Whatever your preferences our trip was tailored to our needs; furthermore Aki was with us on most activities, and with with us every step of the way. He knows the history of the land and knows every good bar, restaurant and hotel from the border of thailand to Saigon.

A high level of service, prompt and excellent English. It is an experience I won't forget and I am already planning a return trip next year. Cambodia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and I have completely fallen in love with the place, however so many people who come to this great country only scratch the surface. Book a tour with Cambodia trails and see everything this amazing country has to offer, stuff you didn't think even existed! Take the stress out of it as well with an excellently planned and booked tour, everything is arranged, you just have to sit back and enjoy the view!

Really, this is the best tour company you will ever use. Fact!

4 Thank Ian P
Auckland Region, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Cambodian Trails private guides -Vannak”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We've recently returned from 15 days in Singapore, Siem Reap, Vietnam and Thailand. For Siem Reap, where we stayed 3 nights, I booked the services of Vannak from Cambodian Trails as our private guide and driver for 2 of those days. He was prompt, looking after us very well, spoke excellent English and was very knowledgable. The vehicle was very comfortable, the air con excellent (!), he carried lots of much needed cold water and icy cold flannels. We both felt safe with him, and he could talk about anything and everything. I'd highly recommend his services and encourage that the use of an air conned vehicle for transport means greater stamina exploring the temples and ruins!

4 Thank nic1811027