Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Day Tour
All reviews angkor wat his knowledge great photographer sense of humour excellent tour cold water private tour avoid the crowds wet towels excellent english small circuit memorable trip hot weather tour company air conditioned car floating village two days
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the perfect one day tour with Rithy. He picked us up bright and early (4:30 am) and brought us to a secret spot so we could see the sunrise over Angkor Wat. We then took the rest of the morning and afternoon to see a handful of other spots within the complex, including some unique hidden gems that not many people visit. Rithy knew exactly when to go see certain temples to avoid crowds and was so knowledgeable on each one.

I wasn’t feeling well that day and Rithy took note without us even mentioning it and even offered to bring me back to the hotel for a quick nap before continuing on our day. He also provided tons of cold water and towels which was amazing!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Lovely experience. They picked me up from airport and dropped me back again. Very informative and a good photographer as well.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Our guide, Narith, was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, kind, interesting and friendly - with excellent English. Although our initial vehicle had issues with the aircon, they swapped out the van during one of our temple visits - this ensured we were not inconvenienced by waiting and remained comfortable on a roasting day! He even let me hotspot the data on his phone to message my wife; a real gentleman and a credit to his wonderful country. I happily recommend him, this tour, and this company to others (picture is of Narith and my teenage nephew, the latter who requested the photo!).

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

We had the pleasure of 2 full days with Nin, an absolutely wonderful guide. The stories he shared about his harrowing life experiences combined with the depth of his knowledge about the temples, mythology and culture made for a truly educational and enriching experience for our entire family. His English is excellent, his talents are vast and we feel fortunate to have spent this time with him and gain a real understanding of the history and culture of this beautiful country.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This was highly recommended by friends with great tour and good price, and it didn’t let us down. The experience was awesome with our tour guide+driver Narith. He helped us to plan everything to fit in our tight schedule. Nothing need to be worried! He was nice enough to prepare cold water and towel for us to cool down. We enjoyed very much and in love with the beautiful Angkor. Definitely will recommend this experience to friends!

Date of experience: August 2018