Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Day Tour
All reviews angkor wat secret entrance sense of humour his knowledge fluent in english air conditioned vehicle excellent tour cold water private tour avoid the crowds excellent english wet towels would highly recommend this tour great photographer unforgettable experience small circuit tour company
Reviewed May 16, 2016

A one day pass costs $20. They put your photo on it. This allows you to visit all the entrances at Angkor.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I view is that if you travel to Siem Reap you should not miss the trip to the Angkor Wat. Take plenty of fluid as it is an exhausting day. We travelled there by Took Took and the driver was very helpful the at the end found us a geat restaurant to cool down with a nice cold beer.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely blown away. The temples were all amazing with an amazing contrast between them all. Was full on hot day but well worth the sweating and tiredness to see these buildings from so long ago. Anghor thom was my favourite but they all had something to offer.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I visited Siem Reap May/June of last year as a friend of mine has taken up residence there for the majority of each year for the past 10. I stayed in a relatively good hotel which by Australian standards was very cheap especially as I took the 30 day option that cost the same as 14 days. Interesting city but very poor people although the family I was introduced to by another friend were happy with their lot in life and made me very welcome at their home for dinner one evening. It was good to get this insight of the real community after becoming disillusioned by the harassment of street hawkers and especially the tuk tuk drivers. Too hot and humid at the time of year I went and 2 weeks would have been plenty. Angkor Watt was amazing but again I suggest cooler months for a visit, I baked in 40C and must have been 50C with reflective heat from the stone steps and buildings.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed April 26, 2016

We came to Cambodia in the very hot days but our trip was excellent. The guide was enthusiastic and informative, Teas.
We knew a lot of information in one day from history and culture of Cambodian. The highlight of this trip was enjoying the dawn at the temple. Wonderful.
Really recommend this company.

Date of experience: April 2016